Who am I?

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, I would like to see more.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Could be, with some minor changes.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, IMO the overall concept is awful...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

StanLee

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings, my friends.
I'll not lie to any of you, I created this profile with one reason. I'd like to present you all with a charade, it's extremely simple for the ones who might be willing to look closely.
I'm a somewhat known member around these forums, not the most liked, but far from the most hated, I hope.
But a charade must contain leads to it's answer, if that rule is not followed, it simply turns into an unsolvable mystery. For this one charade, I'll give you all, a list of blocks, which might contain crucial information to who I really am.
I will go ahead and say that you'll not receive any rewards for discovering my true identity, it's just a game, after all. Some of you might like playing "detective", who knows. If this is against the rules in anyway whatsoever, I'd be glad to change the game for a more reasonable state, following the rules is something I normally do, I would not like to change that anytime soon.
I'll also say that, my name, "StanLee", has absolutely nothing to do with my true self, he's just the first figure that appeared to my head while creating this profile, nothing more.
Here you go, the list of blocks, let's see which one of you will figure it out first, if any of you reading this text are interested, anyway, I hope so.
Well, here it is:
  • Igneous Extruder
  • Oak Wood Barrel
  • Lime Stained Glass
  • White Stained Clay
  • Birch Wood Planks
  • Cobblestone
  • Sticky Piston
  • Dead Bush
  • Cobblestone
  • Diamond Ore
  • Plan - Redstone Flux Block
  • Glowstone Bricks
  • Hot Carbon Dioxide Gas Drum
There you have it, after some researching I came up with an anagram that reveals a hint of who I am.
Here are some rules, to avoid messiness:
  • Don't try to guess names, if you end up deciphering my anagram, explain it openly - then, feel free to guess.
  • Obviously, I will shout out the first person to figure the 'charade' out as soon as possible.
  • The anagram is completely logical, there's a reason for everything being the way it is.
And some hints, to avoid making you all not completely blind.
  • It's recommended to not look directly into the empty spaces in the void, they might ruin whatever you're trying to achieve.
  • The complexity of anything in the timeline of the universe must have a reason to exist, if not, it's completely out of the ordinary and down to illogical.
  • (I might add more hints as the game proceeds)
That's all for now, I highly appreciate you all to think together, there's no reason to hide your thoughts, is there? But I must warn you - there might be someone besides you posting things there aren't right, trying to lead you to the wrong decisions. Maybe it's someone familiar to me, if you understand.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Oh, it's obviously Gabe Newell in disguise. :p

We+did+it.+Because+Stephen+Colbert+is+50+thousand+times_eda923_3860544.gif

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
My first part of the thought processes was blind guesses, I had guessed QazPlm due to the fact he has made an alt in the past and his post did not really do much, seemingly attempting to decieve. But upon inspecting the wording, I have come to suspect RealSketch or Thomaz. Looking at the blocks, I am thinking of checking the wiki pages of the listed blocks in an attempt to gather hints. Also, what was the anagram? :p

StanLee

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to avoid giving out more tips and hints without before seeing just a tiny little effort from any of you - it might just be because I know the answer that I'm fated to believe that the anagram is nothing more than simple, almost childish. Maybe I'm being a tiny bit too confident in you all - more hints might help your neocortices to start processing faster, allow me to try.
  • Even the most idiotic thirteen years old might be able to count to his own age.
I might be getting a bit too generous, formulating that hint got me very close to directly giving out the answer - I'm expecting more from you all.

StanLee

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. This is dumb. I wouldn't do this.

I would be extremely glad to understand why do you think think this is "dumb". It's a simply a charade, my friend - why do you feel the need to express yourself that way? You stated your opinion, I'm glad, but I would highly appreciate for you to formulate an explanation, if you don't mind that is. I wasn't expecting everyone to participate, of course not - I was mentally prepared for someone to disagree with my ways, why wouldn't I be? But a well formulated and healthy argument is always good, don't you think?

Also, as said, I won't be reveling myself to blind guesses, the charade must be solved.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I would be extremely glad to understand why do you think think this is "dumb". It's a simply a charade, my friend - why do you feel the need to express yourself that way? You stated your opinion, I'm glad, but I would highly appreciate for you to formulate an explanation, if you don't mind that is. I wasn't expecting everyone to participate, of course not - I was mentally prepared for someone to disagree with my ways, why wouldn't I be? But a well formulated and healthy argument is always good, don't you think?

Also, as said, I won't be reveling myself to blind guesses, the charade must be solved.
yep it's not_steve ;)