Whitelist Server Whitelisted Monster server|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|20 Slots|16+| Apply now :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GlitchyCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I've recently started a whitelisted monster server running version 1.1.1 . We're looking for roughly fifteen more players to come and join in ! The server is sixteen plus. There will be no exceptions to this rule. The aim is to keep a small and active community where people can enjoy the experience that the mod pack has to offer.
There a few simple and easy to follow rules. They are :
  • No greifing.
  • No stealing.
  • Keep profanity to a minimum.
  • Respect other players.
  • No Pvp unless both players give consent before hand.
These rules are extremely easy to follow. Therefore, anyone caught breaking them will be banned.
Now, in order to apply you must simply read the following questions, and answer them below.
Timezone:
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application):
What you plan to bring to the community:
A little more about yourself:

Thanks, I look forward to accepting your applications ! :)

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: DerpPilz
Timezone: BST (England)
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 9
What you plan to bring to the community: Automation and my knowledge of nearly every mod.
A little more about yourself: I have played minecraft since beta and mddded minecraft since tekkit was released. So I understand most mods and I can help out wherever needed.

GlitchyCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: DerpPilz
Timezone: BST (England)
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 9
What you plan to bring to the community: Automation and my knowledge of nearly every mod.
A little more about yourself: I have played minecraft since beta and mddded minecraft since tekkit was released. So I understand most mods and I can help out wherever needed.
Whitelisting you now :)

Last edited:

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: damien1114
Timezone: GMT-5
What you plan to bring to the community: Community power, community projects
A little more about yourself: Ive been playing FTB modpacks for the past year in a half. I have also ran my own server off and on for about a year

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Lonedarklord
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 8-9
What you plan to bring to the community: Knowledge of the modpacks and good building designs. I also like helping people when i can.
A little more about yourself: I can be very creative, i love learning the mods, i love playing with other people.

GlitchyCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Lonedarklord
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 8-9
What you plan to bring to the community: Knowledge of the modpacks and good building designs. I also like helping people when i can.
A little more about yourself: I can be very creative, i love learning the mods, i love playing with other people.
Accepted ! Welcome :)

BajaHowie

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: BajaHowie
Timezone: PST
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 9 know a lot, but always exploring
What you plan to bring to the community: I hope to teach others as well as learn from others
A little more about yourself: I spend most my free time playing Minecraft and iRacing

Zatherio

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Zatherio
Timezone: Western United States (PST)
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10): Monster = 5 , Ultimate, Unleashed, ASHCQ = 9
What you plan to bring to the community: I'd like to participate in frequent interactions with others, learning from the server crew and passing along information where I can. I plan on being very versatile in touching on as many mods in the pack as possible, heightening my capabilities of cooperation on the server
A little more about yourself: Minecraft FTB is currently my favorite game, and I plan on playing it extensively over the summer. Outside of the virtual community, I participate on the varsity basketball squad at my high school and will be returning as a senior veteran to the marching band program once school resumes in the fall.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:fleshwund
Timezone: Ireland so London england gmt, I think.
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 7
What you plan to bring to the community: well I'm willing to get involved and help out where I can. A good friendly player is what I bring :)
A little more about yourself: when it comes to minecraft well it's awesome and single players no fun , I like to have a laugh with a few people and just play the game. I like my build builds to be as big and fancy as they can and also automated.

-linkdbydeath-

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: linkdbydeath
Timezone: GMT +10
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): about 7, dont know much about Reikas mods.
What you plan to bring to the community: anything that i can, and hopefully a good player.
A little more about yourself: I love FTB Monster, have been playing single player only and im looking for a fun server with a good player base to get involved in.

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: MacSkills
Timezone: GMT+1 (UTC)
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 7
What you plan to bring to the community: Have fun and build a crazy base!
A little more about yourself: 27 male from the Netherlands ;)

If whitelisted, what mods are disabled?

p.s. i also applied for another server but that was friday, other people got whitelisted after me so i think they didnt see mine. I will join the first one that whitelists me ;)

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: MegaVoimaa
Timezone: UTC+2
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 5
What you plan to bring to the community: Pretty good building skills, some mod knowledge and one more good player.
A little more about yourself: I started playing Minecraft back in alpha and i have played it since. I haven't played any FTB mod packs too much but i'm keen to learn.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: wackoman6789
Timezone: CST
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 6
What you plan to bring to the community: A good builder that helps with what he can
A little more about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8.1 but i played the free version for about a year before i paid for it