Whitelist Server Whitelisted Monster server|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|20 Slots|16+| Apply now :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CustomGangsta

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Gangsta1944
Timezone: CST
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application):8
What you plan to bring to the community:I plan to bring more automatic things!
A little more about yourself:I will be posting videos on Youtube!

Kethet

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: kethet99
Timezone: GMT+1
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 7 or 8
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm a friendly person who enjoy playing together with other friendly people. I will gladly help anyone who struggles with anything, granted I CAN help.
A little more about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and have been playing it modded for about 3 years. I am experienced with several mods and always happy to learn new ways of doing things. I live in Denmark and enjoy watching anime.

Last edited:

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: Edgar7363
  • Timezone: GMT(UK)
  • Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application):8
  • What you plan to bring to the community: Hopefully a friendly guy who is ready to build and play with a bunch of people.
  • A little more about yourself: Recently took a fairly long break from the multiplayer experience and played through Argrarian skyies by myself, from which I have learned many new ways of playing with certain mods and mow I think I'm ready to go out there and explore the SMP all over again!

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: bakonon
Timezone: Eastern Daylight
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 6
What you plan to bring to the community: A sense of humor and cat pics.
A little more about yourself: I'm a regular guy, even tempered, never banned any place. I like building stuff in weird and fun places.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Orcisu
Timezone: GTM+1
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 6 (knows 1.4.7 modpacks very good)
What you plan to bring to the community: Build a Huge automated farm that produces every possible food in the game and share it trough a sort of market
A little more about yourself: I like to build stuff for the community and work together with other people on big projects :)

Jadon_Guy

Jul 29, 2019
---------
Minecraft ign: jadon_guy
---------
Timezone:EDT
---------
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application):7
What you plan to bring to the community: A friendly face, a helping hand, and a cool underwater base, or something to that.
---------
A little more about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since the early 1.7.3 days. I stopped playing Minecraft for a few and recently started playing again. I turned 16 a few months ago. I love FTB when I found out about it, and I use to play Technic until I found out about FTB. Sorry not good at these xD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: ishishanuka
Timezone: Central US
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): 7.5
What you plan to bring to the community: I really enjoy working with people! I really like this modpack too! I could bring lots of knowledge of IC2, Tinkers, and Mystcraft.
A little more about yourself: I currently am on summer vacation, and next school year I will be a senior in high school. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and FTB for about 1 and a half.

Patrik Bergendorff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Bergendorff
Timezone: GMT+2
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10): 8
What you plan to bring to the community: I am a friendly person who loves helping others out, I also think of myself as a decent builder so I will bring great constructions and social conversations to the community and if you ever need a good raid leader I am up for the task x)

A little more about yourself: My name is Patrik Bergendorff and I have been playing Minecraft since pre alpha(Yes I bought the game for 5 Euro back in the day) and I cant get enough. I really enjoy playing with my friends but they have lost their interest lately and so I hope to find a new active community where I can make some more friends and play Minecraft.

Hope to see ya all ingame!
Regards

Bergendorff

Badboyf2000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: maxxcorvette
Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Cuiaba (even tho m in Mi)
Mod pack experience: 1-2 of 10
What you plan to bring to the community: I hope to bring a sense of humor and a small bit of exposure with my small channel on you tube
A little more about yourself: I am a childish at times but mature teen if in need of assurance for that I'm going to get my socials degree out of high school in programming and with that i will get 71,000 $ a year which will be wonderful for all of my family i will help with and care for with and i hope that i can get along with more of the older gamers because atm i have a hard time talking to or starting conversation with people above the ages of 17 and i would love to get along with more gamers in the twenties i gotten along with a few of them and recently was in a gaming clan ran by a 21 yr old trying his best for the community and for a better place, and in last regards i would like to learn about several mod packs i have played Magic farm 2 and B-team and i need more of a variety, thank you for reviewing this post![DOUBLEPOST=1406003705][/DOUBLEPOST]Age: 14
Minecraft ign: maxxcorvette
Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Cuiaba (even tho m in Mi)
Mod pack experience: 1-2 of 10
What you plan to bring to the community: Even though im 14 I hope to bring a sense of humor and a small bit of exposure with my small channel on you tube
A little more about yourself: I am a childish at times but mature teen if in need of assurance for that I'm going to get my socials degree out of high school in programming and with that i will get 71,000 $ a year which will be wonderful for all of my family i will help with and care for with and i hope that i can get along with more of the older gamers because atm i have a hard time talking to or starting conversation with people above the ages of 17 and i would love to get along with more gamers in the twenties i gotten along with a few of them and recently was in a gaming clan ran by a 21 yr old trying his best for the community and for a better place, and in last regards i would like to learn about several mod packs i have played Magic farm 2 and B-team and i need more of a variety, thank you for reviewing this post!

degrief

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: degrief
Timezone: Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): About 7.
What you plan to bring to the community: I have a good amount of experience with Minecraft and modpacks that I hope to bring to the table. That along with my incredible good looks, great sense of humor, and my amazing ability to choose an IGN. (Which, by the way, I usually have to explain. It was meant to mean "de-grief" or "un-grief", not "the-grief" as some have interpreted it.)
A little more about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha. I've loved the game since I first played it. Over the years I have played many modpacks (Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Lite, Tekkit 1.6.4, FTB Monster, FTB Unleashed, a little Hexxit) and I have grown to love them. I have become inactive in Minecraft recently, but I am eager to start playing again, hopefully on your server.

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: underground5456
Timezone: usa cst
Modpack experience (on a scale of 1 to 10) (this does not affect your application): just started using this mod pack so I dont know all of the mods yet, but with the ones I know (the classics) a 10
What you plan to bring to the community: awesome structures/ automated facilities
A little more about yourself: I hosted a dw20 pack server for two years.