Which mod does this?

Unumati

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!

I'm playing a custom Modpack and everytime i press my middle mouse button i get these pictures and bars. I dont know which mod is responsible for this or what it does. Maybe someone of you guys can help.

Thx in advance and sry if my english is bad.

kMnOH9b.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!

I'm playing a custom Modpack and everytime i press my middle mouse button i get these pictures and bars. I dont know which mod is responsible for this or what it does. Maybe someone of you guys can help.

Thx in advance and sry if my english is bad.

kMnOH9b.png

if you could give us the modlist you're using, that way we can help you better.
though I do not know myself which mod does this, but it looks to me that it may be Chromaticraft, which I never used, but I may be completely wrong

Unumati

Jul 29, 2019
Chromaticraft was also my first thought. the thing is i can't do anything with it and when i check my key bindings the only function bound to the middle mouse button is "pick block".

The modlist is huge. is there a fast way to copy it? Its a pack from a friend so i dont know if its based on an existing pack.
Thanks for your fast replies.

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't gotten to mess around with it yet so bear with me.

It's a magic mod based around the use of colors, its gated mainly not by research or materials, but by exploration (from what I can tell.). The main way to get Chroma(I don't know if this is its name.), the mods magic, is by finding crystal pylons, these are rather obvious.

If you need more info there's a thread on the forums.

Unumati

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thank you for the help!

edit: I just want to let you know that this menu is for the Chromaticraft ability selection.

Last edited: