Which Mindcrack Youtuber should I watch?

Which Mindcrack Youtuber should I Watch

• Total voters

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know much about the mindcrack youtubers (and i mean the official crew) except that there is a lot of them and I won't have time to watch everyone of them. Who should I watch? Please vote in the poll above (you can vote more than once if you recommend more than one)

Considerations are:
  • I don't want streams that last hours, just maybe 20-30 minute videos
  • I want someone who will use all mods and not stick to a few (like only playing with the Techical Mods)
  • I would like them to be exciting and explain things while they are playing

DrRed

Jul 29, 2019
If you want all of the mods watch generikb and Etho. They are amusing, technical and explain how and how not to do things! Also, Etho uses the old fashioned, RailCraft approach which I think, is a lot more enjoyable to watch because it takes away the simplicity of Ender Storage.

Reactions: TiGSpudgeaholic

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
I can't recommend just 1. I don't have time to watch them all bit I try to watch as many as possible. I just have to limit myself to ftb only vids now and even there I have to skip a fair number of vids.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
I've found them all to be pretty different and enjoyable in their own way. Ultimately, I think Guude has entertained me the most. BdoubleO does a lot of aesthetic work if that's your thing (he's in love with the RedPower microblocks), and Etho is of course Etho. What I've been doing is sticking to those three as my main source of videos, and occasionally checking out Beef, Pause, Doc, and others to see if they're doing anything that interests me.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think I will watch Etho and BDoubleO, I did watch a bit of Guude beforehand but he didn't really explore any of the other mods and just stuck to IC2 and Turtles

Ziairi

Jul 29, 2019
You forgot Mhykol. :p

His stuff is pretty neat.

And Nebris isn't on the list either... Nebris is building a community machine room.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
SparkVGX is an amazing youtuber, but he doesn't really invent new systems like Etho does. I reccomend Bdouble0

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Bdubs is good at explaining things simply.
Etho handles more complex things, think of it as building on what you learned with the b team.

Also, watch zisteu for pure comedy relief.

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Bdubs is good at explaining things simply.
Etho handles more complex things, think of it as building on what you learned with the b team.

Also, watch zisteu for pure comedy relief.
Just started watching the B-team's videos C:
Kind of hard to find a middle ground between people who make straight tutorials an lets plays. I like learning how to use mods, but I'd also like to see how they're used practically.

Rednpd

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the mindcrackers seem to focus on a few mods at a time with a heavy lean on one.

If I had to choose just one I'd pick Etho though I also really enjoy GenerikBs and Zisteaus videos too.

Guude is great to watch if you're interested in computercraft.
Bdubs and Vintagebeef do great aesthetic buildings and use alot of ic2/gregtech
Anderzel and Nebris are doing alot of mid-endgameish stuff with power last time i checked on them
Pyro and Docm are heavy into thaumcraft.

I watch most of their vids but if you're stuck for time definitely Etho & GenerikB imo.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Guude, Etho, Zisteau and Beef are my favs. Each seems to be focusing on one thing for the most part. Z is doing lots of Thaumcraft, Beef is doing lots of building, Etho is bees and Guude is Computer Craft. All are very entertaining to watch :)

Reactions: NightKev