Which Armor Set is Better: Emeradic or Flux-Infused?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Im dealing hard time to choose my armor between redstone arsenal and Actually Addition. Which one do you think is better? Flux-Infused armor is rechargable but you can repair Emeradic armor parts with Item Repairer.

*Armor Toughness (AT), Armor (A), Flux-Infused (FI), Emeradic (E)

FI Helm: 2AT, 3A
FI Chestplate: 2 AT, 8A
FI Leggings: 2AT, 6A
FI Boots: 2AT, 3A

E Helm: 4A
E Chestplate: 9A
E Leggings: 9A
E Boots 6A

Full FI set: 8AT, 20A
Full E set: 28A
Combination: 4AT, 26A (FI,FI,E,E)

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Dark steel if you have EnderIO!

Sorry, I don't have much experience with flux infused. I did try emeradic, but that's just stronger diamond, isn't it? Nothing special to it, right? Or am I missing something.

Dark steel lets you build yourself a full-on batsuit, though.

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
Dark steel if you have EnderIO!

Sorry, I don't have much experience with flux infused. I did try emeradic, but that's just stronger diamond, isn't it? Nothing special to it, right? Or am I missing something.

Dark steel lets you build yourself a full-on batsuit, though.

I'm playing 1.12 Unstable and it doesn't have EnderIO at least for now. So my only two options is Emeradic and flux-infused. (And currently only way to flight is making an angel ring.)
Other armors in the modpack are obiviously weaker. Emeradic set is made from emeralds (after turning those to emeradic crystals using Atomic Reconstructor) It has higher armor value and higher durability but it has 0 Armor Toughness.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
That's what I meant about emeradic. It's just higher armor that diamond, but doesn't add any special abilities

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Flux Infused because it doesn't take dur damage, any of the top end armours will protect you well enough (even unenchanted) unless playing with Chaos Guardians so not having to ever worry about replacing\repairing your armour is nice.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
id stick with flux infused the item repairer is very power hungry (1500 R/f per point of durability) so flux infused would probably end up cheapest on power usage as the Emeradic armour set would take around 4m r/f to fully repair

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all for your comments. I made a full Flux Infused set.

*Didn't calculate but probably Armor Toughness is more important than Armor Value. (2AT>3A)
*Its easier to just charge them with RF instead of repairing it. (even more easier while keeping a RF battery in inventory)
BMdMMsOxQreYmW0CF5SBuw.png

Reactions: Nuclear_Creeper0