Where to see download stats on different packs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in seeing up-to-date stats on downloads of different packs. Is this available somewhere on the site?

Lohengrin

Jul 29, 2019
Morbid curiousity? Maybe they want to run with the cool kids or open a server that caters to the largest interest group?

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Curiosity, definitely. I'm interested in what is most popular but it would also be nice to see this change over time. You can tell something from the traffic in the bug reports area for each pack but you can also be lead astray - one pack may simply have less bugs, not less user activity.

I'm not looking to switch off of Unleashed. I'm just wondering if there are others I should be looking at for single-player play when I'm offline and not on my Unleashed server.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Just go Ultimate and dont concern yourself with pointless obscure detail details like download numbers. Bugs in one pack are going to be present in many other packs as they are for the most part all made up of the same core mods. Bugs come and go, stay updated.