When will there be an official 1.6.2 modpack like dw20

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

beakerthecat

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to ask when and will there be a direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack or ftb unleashed Like i have alot of mod recommendations for those said modpacks.

The new thaumcraft should be added

The New Ars Magica Should be added

The New industrialcraft should be added,

There should be a Official modpack for like fun mods just a bunch of random crap this is my opinion so if u dont like anything i posted dont say anything but comment if u agree there should be one soon :p

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Any Direwolf20 pack will contain all the mods that Direwolf20 uses in his Let's Play season. Recommendations are highly unlikely to reach his ears. Having said that, it seems likely that all 3 of those will be in the next pack, whether it is 1.6 or 1.7 or 2.0, as those are 3 of the mods that he uses most on Forgecraft. Unless he decides to do something very different next season. There is a separate thread for recommending mods for other FTB 1.6 packs: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mod-suggestions-for-1-6.31185/

Reactions: xbony2

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to ask when and will there be a direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack or ftb unleashed Like i have alot of mod recommendations for those said modpacks.

The new thaumcraft should be added

The New Ars Magica Should be added

The New industrialcraft should be added,

There should be a Official modpack for like fun mods just a bunch of random crap this is my opinion so if u dont like anything i posted dont say anything but comment if u agree there should be one soon:p
1. DW20 pack depends on when DW20 makes a DW20 pack and LP.
2. FTB packs won't come out for anything past 1.5 until the new launcher, because of the new way mods are installed.
3. Suggest mods for 1.6 here
4. People here can comment what they want as long as it is relevant. Whether they like your idea or not is irrelevant, we have the right to state our opinion. Even if you may not like it, it doesn't break any rules.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Have you seen the first from Forgecraft 3? There are no enderchest, no computercraft and a lot of other mods they have removed.
Forgecraft 3 is being played in "hard mode". the intention being coming up with different ways to automate things. they removed the mods that they rely on to automate things to create a challenge for themselves. it is safe to assume that mods used in Forgecraft 2 will be in the mod packs. oh and you may have forgotten about vanilla ender chests as well. i wouldnt worry about FC3 being the future of the DW20 pack.