What's wrong with my tokamak?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

imPlayin

Jul 29, 2019
My fusion reactor from ReactorCraft just won't behave :(
2015-10-22_22.28.12.png

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
two magnets arnt being cooled, check alignment/rotation, and since the plasma is going straight out from the injectors and I don't see the sparks between them, so it doesn't look like they are being powered.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Indeed. You need to run LN2 to the two toroids just below the left most injector, place a powered Van de Graff below one of the toroids, rotate the injector tile entities in your injectors so they are all pointing in the same direction (clockwise or counterclockwise, your choice), and supply power to the solenoid in the center if you aren't already.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
The biggest, glaring issue that Reika is talking about is your left Injector is facing completely the wrong direction. ( Bottom is also misaligned, but less glaringly so. )

Also, you should always post your version, as things change from time to time. For example, V9 fixed a major issue with getting a tokamak working in v8.

imPlayin

Jul 29, 2019
The thing does actually have VDGs, I'm just to far away for them to be rendered. Also added the missing pipes. And I fixed the two injectors (I never knew which side they were placed from made a difference - thanks for your hint Reika!)
Now it's working.