What's wrong with Mettalurgy 3 config in Resonant Rise ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larandar

Jul 29, 2019
Seriouly, there is near no place for stone when caving. In 1h I get 3 stack of everything...

Is this intentional ?

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
This is probably the wrong forum for this, but the mod creators increased the ore-gen in RR, a bit. Though I don't think the metallurgy ores were changed at all. Hold on to 'em, though. The next version of TiCo is getting Metallurgy support, so they'll finally be useful :p

In the future, it might be best to take RR discussions here, as it's on a different launcher altogether.

Larandar

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I know but it was more for a private pack, and I based it of RR to go more in FTB paradigm. Strip all redundant mods, add missing one, ect...
And TiCo have in 1.5.0.2 support of all Metallurgy metals as part via one add-on.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
The pack makers, KirinDave and Velotican, are still experimenting with the oregen configs. They want to encourage building by increasing oregen, decrease the amount of time you're mining basically, but they have yet to strike the balance they want. Expect every release to refine it a bit more.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Actually we were dealing with bugs in Metallurgy that were corrected with the last release. We have a new oregen config in the works that we're tuning before releasing. It will be ready soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.