whats up with all the spambots posting in the forums?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You'd think that if someone had a reliable captcha defeating strategy there would be far more useful sites to use your exploit on...... My suspicion is that it's an irrate individual who creates new accounts, entering the captcha manually, and uses a bot to generate posts. But then...... net security is not my specialty

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
There was a captcha to register? :confused:

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
I actually don't remember, I was assuming as everyone was talking about defeating captcha and there sure isn't a captcha to post.......

*runs off to check*[DOUBLEPOST=1411761841][/DOUBLEPOST]Not a true "captcha" basically a question is asked in plain english for which you should have an answer. In my case it was asking who created Minecraft.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I actually don't remember, I was assuming as everyone was talking about defeating captcha and there sure isn't a captcha to post.......

*runs off to check*[DOUBLEPOST=1411761841][/DOUBLEPOST]Not a true "captcha" basically a question is asked in plain english for which you should have an answer. In my case it was asking who created Minecraft.
That's the question everyone gets.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking