What's the greatest thing you have ever done in FTB? - Discussion Thread

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Hey all! ~ ThomazM here.

I was wondering, what is simply the best, most wonderful, most amazing thing I have ever done in FTB? I sincerely don't know how to answer this question, so I thought it would be cool to hear you guys's!

This goes for buildings, machines, houses, automation in general, everything! What is the best thing you have ever done in FTB?!

I would love to hear you guys's feedback - maybe some of your answers inspire other people! Who knows? ;)

Farewell, and have fun!

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
think this may belong in the showcase area but im not a mod what do i know also,
01020168115005.jpg

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
I once ran like 14 Rotarycraft Boring machines on max speed. So many resources! SO MANY RESOURCES!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I remembered the day when I finally defeated the Ender Dragon legitimately with ThaumCraft 2 wands and MPS armors and such. I hadn't even defeated the Ender Dragon in Vanilla up to that point; was pumped for several days :D

Reactions: ThomazM

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
I once upon a time decided to make a railcraft base. It was the greatest thing I had ever made then some one crashed the serves and the map could not be recovered :(. Now I am doing my first LP and using the Horizons mod pack (advertise like a shameless something or other)

Reactions: _Mysteriez_

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I once upon a time decided to make a railcraft base. It was the greatest thing I had ever made then some one crashed the serves and the map could not be recovered :(. Now I am doing my first LP and using the Horizons mod pack (advertise like a shameless something or other)
must advertise this amazing series in the community showcase :D

KerbecsDX

Jul 29, 2019
The greatest thing I've done in FTB?
Build a house that wasn't made of one block and wasn't a cube. (I don't build much.)

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
well i just did this
90Ul1.jpg

this is with all the lights on
the blue and green flash every .5 seconds.
the red, purple, and white flash every second.
note blocks play a note every second and the jukebox is playing "blocks"