What youtube videos do YOU want to watch

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I only watch dance tutorial videos on youtube. I'm so screwed for my final, only have like 3 weeks left lul

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
Bdubs and Generik for comedy. Odedex and direwolf for techy stuff, and Etho for Railcraft stuff.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I watch a lot of different things. I mean A LOT! A few other forum members here can atest that I see a lot of stuff. So yeah...

Matthew83

Jul 29, 2019
Bdubs and Generik for comedy. Odedex and direwolf for techy stuff, and Etho for Railcraft stuff.
I pretty much watch the same though I haven't watched Odedex but I will have to start watching.

I also like VintageBeef since him and Bdubs help inspire me to build things that look nice.

PCPuddin

Jul 29, 2019
would it be bad to say that I watch the yogscast even if they are noobs.... oh and I watch direwolf20 for his amazing ability to make everything seem simple even if its computer craft (kinda):)

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting thing about the Yogs. They are very compentent players. Watch Zylus's channel and they do very good.