Request What should I play?

D

DahoboKing

Hello, I've played Direwolf 1.6.4 and Infinity Evolved. I want to know what pack I should play, I personally like Morph, and Tinker's construct so those mods would be fun! I would also like to eventually get a server, I once had one but its too laggy to have a server and stream at the same time.... So if you have any suggestions or anything that would help that would be great!
Thanks,
DaHoboKing

D

DahoboKing

would there be a second that doesnt need years of waiting? lol

Y

Your mom

You could try hypovolemia.
Are you bored? Feel all packs are the same? Just wanna play with your blood? Then Hypovolemia is for you, it features a new and updated array of quests from witchery to thaumcraft all using you very own blood. It contains HQM to guide you through all of the quests. Also you remember all those annoying and painful issues, well theyve been completely fixed and weve added fastcraft to help with FPS to give you the best playing experience. Like playing with Railuns and machinery of the likes seen in Factorio, then weve added Immersive engineering just for you budding engineers. So what are you waiting for? GET TO BLEEDING YOURSELF OUT!

D

DahoboKing

First it was me asking about a pack to play, now its advertizing the bloody version of "regrowth" got any non skyblock packs that dont make the world a wasteland lol