Request What should I play?

Y

Your mom

Your mom is a BUTT FROM A HOE!

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).
Please, refrain from using "mom" and "hoe" in the same sentence. I will come after you, kid! (in the werewolf games ofc)

Y

Your mom

So I should stop using mom and hoe (bloop) in the same sentence?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).
Wait, now that I am reading what you said... It makes no sense. I'm a gluteus Maximus from a farming tool?

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
First it was me asking about a pack to play, now its advertizing the bloody version of "regrowth" got any non skyblock packs that dont make the world a wasteland lol
Crackpack MIGHT be your only other option. Never played it so keep your grain of salt handy. Im of the impression that it's a all round kitchen sink pack.

However kitchen sink packs do tend to be very samey.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted my old posts once again because:
They were mean
I got good feedback the first time

Don't hate me anyways.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I realise this can be a bit of a headache to get it all working but:

Have you considered making your own modpack? The FTB universal configs make it super easy to bundle a bunch of mods in together - and then you can include what you like (within limits and certain restrictions). Are you looking to play on a server or single player? Do you prefer sandbox or quests? :)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Who hasn't atp

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Who hasn't atp

...what?

Anyway...

It might be worth also looking into some of the 1.10.2 mods and packs that are starting to emerge, if you're interested in the real cutting edge of mods. There is some really interesting stuff, too!

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
At this point