What pack are you playing right now?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Im kind of confused atm. So many packs in development I dont know where to play for now... I was using Unstable, then Modsauce, then Vanilla, then a custom pack. Idk I kind of just want a nice 1.7.10 pack at this point. Any one know a good one till FTB releases theirs?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried....

Running red 2 or the phoenixcraft modpack?

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: buggirlexpres

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried....

Running red 2 or the phoenixcraft modpack?

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

I've tried Phoenixcraft briefly, but not running red 2. Ill check them both out again.

I am playing Infitech 2. It's not for everyone, but I am digging it.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...t-hard-mode-modpack-updated-10-16-2014.50185/

That looks cool, I've never messed with Gregtech just heard things.... :p

*coughs*

Running Red 2

#Shamelessplug

Creator I assume? :) Ill definitely look into it.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'll just be over here playing magic world 2 with my full ichor stuff having fun as the self named god of my world. :p I have changed a lot of stuff in that pack, but my one rule was to play with only the mods that started in the pack and not to add any. :p

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Horizons, considering starting fresh when dw20 1.7 gets released, i'm still having a lot of fun in this pack though.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Mixicraft for 1.7.10 recipes changed a lot got to get into nearly every mod in pack to do a lot of things

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Carts and Cables.
Also, 1.7 version of TPPI(you can get the configs and mod list off of the TPPI github.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
DNS Techpack. It's on the ATLauncher. It's a little overpowered with the most recent update. (ProjectE was added. ;-;)

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
For myself, in my humble opinion, there is one mod that rises above all other mods... and thus when I heard it had returned to FTB (albeit in a third-party pack but returned nonetheless), I didn't walk, I ran to play it! That mod is, of course, GregTech, and the pack is InfiTech2. GregTech is also is in the ATLauncher, the pack is BeyondReality.

FTB Ultimate 1.4.7 because OLD SCHOOL, BABY!!

You mean, because GREGTECH, BABY!!! :)