What mods to use alongside Rotarycraft(+ addons)?

Steve's Factory Manager or Buildcraft 7 (Base, Silicon, Transport + Logistic Pipes)?

• Steve's Factory Manager

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I take it that things like conveyor belts are out of the question? I have only seen a tiny bit of the mod but Immersive Engineering has some interesting item transport options (well, conveyor belts that can do slopes...) - can't speak for its compatibility with RoC (or allowability in packs) though.

Erik3003

Jul 29, 2019
I take it that things like conveyor belts are out of the question? I have only seen a tiny bit of the mod but Immersive Engineering has some interesting item transport options (well, conveyor belts that can do slopes...) - can't speak for its compatibility with RoC (or allowability in packs) though.
Conveyor belts aren't out of question, but there's currently no released mod with a good system other than MFR. Immersive Engineering should be compatible, but it isn't released now and there would be a lot of feature duplication.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Conveyor belts aren't out of question, but there's currently no released mod with a good system other than MFR. Immersive Engineering should be compatible, but it isn't released now and there would be a lot of feature duplication.
Good points, all. I'd suggest the ExU conveyor belts but exactly the same issue with feature duping would arise - plus there are better pipes actually IN ExU...!

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, has anybody an idea for a pack-name?
<--- Making a leap of logic

Would this be the first pack to feature RotaryCraft? If so, wow. Weird. And good for you!

I'll play it though. I'm intrigued. Unless I need a monster GPU, which I definitely do not have.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Theres also the item cannon.
Unless you want to get clever with the block ram and bore ;)

Using RoC to other mods is totally fine.
The recipe thing is changing with v7??(soon anyway), so it'll be easier to do and eligible for modpacks.

Which item cannon are we speaking of? OpenBlocks one or RoC's one? (assuming RoC's).

Also not sure if that last part is true, but that sounds good. Although I do understand why Reika would want to control his balance.
But getting in the way of player preference no matter how foolish always causes sour moods for everyone, despite the fact that I find RoC to be great as is.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013