What mods to enable out of the disabled list

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be heading home soon and getting to it. I was going to push the fixes this morning, but I was sick.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
BoP if you want more biomes that are cool
Blood Magic if you are awesome and want to sacrifice goats for the love of satan and magic
Highlands if you want more biomes that are cool, and it's also compatible with ATG and BoP
Lycanites Mobs if you are a sadist and want to die. Note: raptors are super laggy, and kobolds are super obnoxious
MeteorCraft if you like stuff exploding, also free materials
Special Mobs for the same reason as LycanitesMobs, though I prefer Special Mobs. IMO it fits more with MC, Lycanites is a little too HD for my taste.
Thaumic Tinkerer always, because it's awesome.
And Opis, Zans, Reis, and JourneyMap are all your personal preference. I prefer Reis and opis, mostly Opis because Reis likes to scream in chat the IP of the server I play on, which is a problem

PhishTV

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be heading home soon and getting to it. I was going to push the fixes this morning, but I was sick.
Perfect no rush, but thanks again! Appreciate your work.[DOUBLEPOST=1391053906][/DOUBLEPOST]
BoP if you want more biomes that are cool
Blood Magic if you are awesome and want to sacrifice goats for the love of satan and magic
Highlands if you want more biomes that are cool, and it's also compatible with ATG and BoP
Lycanites Mobs if you are a sadist and want to die. Note: raptors are super laggy, and kobolds are super obnoxious
MeteorCraft if you like stuff exploding, also free materials
Special Mobs for the same reason as LycanitesMobs, though I prefer Special Mobs. IMO it fits more with MC, Lycanites is a little too HD for my taste.
Thaumic Tinkerer always, because it's awesome.
And Opis, Zans, Reis, and JourneyMap are all your personal preference. I prefer Reis and opis, mostly Opis because Reis likes to scream in chat the IP of the server I play on, which is a problem
Sounds good thank you very much for a description and your opinion! Its always nice to have people opinions included.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Zan's takes the fun out of PvE in general, or for dealing with invisible creepers?
I can deal with regular visible mobs all day and all night. I don't do Zan's in general because it's cheaty, but invisible creepers MAKE me want to use Zan's since I can't see them and I die to them.

Last edited: