What is your ExtraBiomesXL/Biomes O' Plenty Biome?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
My favorite BoP biome is icy hills. It's a snow biome (obviously), the trees are all made of ice, and snow golems spawn naturally. Probably one of the redwood biomes for ebxl. Not that anyone asked, but one of my favorites in highlands is the flying mountains.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
BoP: I have still to see a single one, I'm starting to wonder if it even works (I have enabled it).

EBXL: So many.. redwood forests, the forested extreme hills, meadows.. I miss EBXL

you have to set it to BoP gen instead of standard in more world options

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
BoP: hot springs. Why? Because who needs food and healing potions when you have HOT WATER?!

BiomesXL: wasteland, because saltpeter and fuel is everywhere! All you need is a centrifuge.

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
you have to set it to BoP gen instead of standard in more world options

Thanks a lot :). Now that I've seen it, I'm fairly disappointed that not all of the trees in certain biomes can be re-planted. Like the huge oak trees in the temperate rainforest biome. They just give normal oak saplings which grow into a normal oak tree. Sucks...

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
XBXL: Meadow, lots of plants, and is flat.

BoP: Bamboo Forest because the colors are awesome, or an Ominous Woods for the same reason.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still looking for one I like in BOP but the tempret rainforest I had I liked but still haven't seen all it has to offer. In extra biomes I was partial to the redwood forest man I liked all that wood and the space between made life easy.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
EXBL: Marshlands - Like swamps, but better to build in.

BOP: That one that has ash all over and dirt that catches you on fire. Ash is useful as shit. So much coal!

BadKnightLv01

Jul 29, 2019
EXB: Green Hills - A nice retro feel, not to mountainous and not too flat, all in all very well rounded terrain, even on EXB

BoP <3: Sacred Springs - Looks like a big leafy mess right? Once those leaves are pulled away, has the most beautiful blue tinted grass I've seen, and also some really great terrain formations. My current Unleashed home sits on a large flat plateau sitting with Sacred Springs going one way, Moor on the other.