What is your ExtraBiomesXL/Biomes O' Plenty Biome?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
Biomes O' Plenty: Hot Spring
Why: It is really cool place to start out with. I has copper, quartz, etc. in the ground and there have their own water called "Spring Water". If you swim in the Spring Water, it gives you regeneration.

ExtraBiomesXL: Redwood Forest
Why: I like this biome and if you add GSL Shaders LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Biomes O' Plenty: Desert Hills
Why: The only one I've come across up til this day. And desert were always a pain to find with EBXL. I'm a peaceful player. I need slimeballs. Factorization method needs cactus. Nuf said. I honestly ended up cheating in a cactus back in my EBXL world. End-game, after flying 2,000 blocks from spawn, found a desert biome, with a village.

ExtraBiomesXL: None
Why: Stop overriding my beautiful useful vanilla biomes. Get off my lawn man D :

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Did you accidentally a word in the topic title?

My favorite BoP biome is the Deadlands, because it's dark like my soul. :p

My favorite EBXL biome is the Wasteland, because it's one of two biomes that aren't just "Vanilla, with different trees!"

Can you tell I like BoP more? :p

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I use Vanilla biomes. Effinng Swamp, man. Useful as shit, plenty of wood. There's also a forest nearby, so I'm not running out of wood anytime soon.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
I use Vanilla biomes. Effinng Swamp, man. Useful as shit, plenty of wood. There's also a forest nearby, so I'm not running out of wood anytime soon.

"Shit" Isn't that useful...

BOP: Rain forests..

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
I played a while with BoP, but for my taste the biomes are too NEON. They look as if soaryn made them :p

Still, i liked the grove (dark green grass and quite flat)

I LOVE the "sacred springs" biome, but dont consider myself to have the skills required to build appropiately in such a biome (doing what i do in other places would be a sacrilege).

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Mystic Forest. Because I mean... witches, am I right?

BS hidden in the spoiler.
In jest, Fergcraft and DoctorOr started riffing on my history with witches and this was suggested as my modpack logo. We almost went with it.
lUtKmvr.jpg

Reactions: fergcraft

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
BoP: I have still to see a single one, I'm starting to wonder if it even works (I have enabled it).

EBXL: So many.. redwood forests, the forested extreme hills, meadows.. I miss EBXL