What is this crash and how to fix it?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
I got this crash while I was trying to get Galacticraft onto my server and Natura has been conflicting with it. I had to change two item IDs and now it is saying this. I thank anyone ahead of time who can help with this.
~Punchofdeath

Attachments

• crash-2014-08-10_18.59.26-server.txt
    24.2 KB · Views: 48

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
It is something to do with item ID 36293 so try looking at an item ID of 36237 in galacticraft or natura and change it somewhere less than 36237 since the crash said outofbound.

Anyhow which pack are you trying to add this mods? 1.7.10 / 1.6.4? Since last time I tried 1.7.10 didn't work with galacticraft just yet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted the config hoping it would generate a new item ID layout and it didn't fix anything. Im just going to have to leave GC out because I REALLY don't want to go change all of those IDs. If anyone has an easy to fix this please do tell me. I would really appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1407729526][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about that above. I hadn't refrshed the page to see if anyone had posted. Where can I find this dump file at?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
You have to go into NEI itself, in game. Go to the options button and I think it's under developer options. If not, just keep clicking around until you find data dumps. As for where it dumps it, I think it's in the minecraft folder directory.

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, many Thanks. Also I suppose it wouldn't hurt to reuse this thread but why arent some mods loading. Take the Hatmod for example. I didnt even know I had it because I have never seen a mob wearing a hat. How do I enable this so I can start using the mod? I think some other mods are being somewhat disabled aswell.

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
It's doesn't say disabled anywhere. How it is, take Flan'sMod for instance. If I go into NEI and type @mod.Flan It isn't in there any where even though it is in the server files. Yes incomplete names do work because I can put logis for Logistics and rotar for Rotary craft.[DOUBLEPOST=1407774377][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait Flans mod is in the config but not the mods folder?? What in the world is this sorcery?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
It's doesn't say disabled anywhere. How it is, take Flan'sMod for instance. If I go into NEI and type @mod.Flan It isn't in there any where even though it is in the server files. Yes incomplete names do work because I can put logis for Logistics and rotar for Rotary craft.[DOUBLEPOST=1407774377][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait Flans mod is in the config but not the mods folder?? What in the world is this sorcery?

The config used is a universal config which is used by other modpacks. So you will see lots of config from other mods but not the mod itself since the mods itself is included in different modpack.

You can enable some of the disabled mod from the ftb launcher itself just select your modpack then click on the edit modpack to enable it