What is the most evil thing you ever done on FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I once used my wand of equal trade to swap out a guy's house with obsidian on a hamachi server.

He was so pissed off. It was glorious.

Replacing the walls of somebody's home back in Alpha used to be a good troll. You couldn't break TNT without igniting it back then.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I filled somebodys house with chickens once it was even funnier because the person had a 1 block space between floors were a lot of the chickens fell into :D

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
DartCraft 1.5.2
Force Shears
Cows

I felt awe full about those poor digital cows... They make this really creepy noise like that time I visited the slaughterhouse and they were waiting to be the next customer served.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Vampyronium

Jul 29, 2019
I force animals to live in a very small room, seperating their children for them to then slaughter those baby animals.
In their attempt to save their lives they try to espapce the conveyor belts but fail to do so.

They get filled with steroids to the max so they grow up fast. Their lives soon come to an end.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Started a religion that slaughters pigs and lets the byproducts decay rather than be used for anything. yes, i said it, wasted bacon. A town and church were dedicated to this practice and did it continuously.

Admittedly, I got this idea from someone else but mods improved the implementation greatly.

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
One time, on FTB Beta, my friend and I created the GGG, or golden golem group. It was a religion centered on Vanilla iron golems, and a grand golden statue of THE golden golem. We then ran around with pumpkins on our heads like masks and gold armor and vandalized everything.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I find a village I jack all their shit, pretend to trade with villagers and then deny them because their "your emerald for my shitty shit" is bad deal.

Then I take their wheat and replant it.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
One time, on FTB Beta, my friend and I created the GGG, or golden golem group. It was a religion centered on Vanilla iron golems, and a grand golden statue of THE golden golem. We then ran around with pumpkins on our heads like masks and gold armor and vandalized everything.
Thats just nuts I love it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373090835][/DOUBLEPOST]
accidently nuked admin's place and spawn

Yeah accidentally sure we beleave you, no really we do, its just the admin that dont.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Fine.

Once as a joke I used MCedit to replace all the blocks around spawn with air.

I then broke everyones bed on the server and useing MCedit moved all the players to this bottomless pit that was spawn.

Then I just did not log in until a day later and resorted the map back to its backup. I pretended nothing ever happened. "What? you were stuck in a endless falling loop for hours?... when was this? yesterday? Oh no nothing was wrong I was branch mining the whole day and no one logged in... Most have been a bug on you end." It took them a few days to relize the event was on Aprial frist.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Fine.

Once as a joke I used MCedit to replace all the blocks around spawn with air.

I then broke everyones bed on the server and useing MCedit moved all the players to this bottomless pit that was spawn.

Then I just did not log in until a day later and resorted the map back to its backup. I pretended nothing ever happened. "What? you were stuck in a endless falling loop for hours?... when was this? yesterday? Oh no nothing was wrong I was branch mining the whole day and no one logged in... Most have been a bug on you end." It took them a few days to relize the event was on Aprial frist.

Much better :p