What is the most evil thing you ever done on FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JPandaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I told my friend about wands of equal trade and ITNT...

Another thing wasn't me, but one of my friends underestimated the strength of nukes and tried to remove a robust twilight oak tree near my other friend's base (and kill a persistent deffective turret, but that is a long story), but with 21 nukes... Suffice to say my friend had to move

Reactions: PeggleFrank

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I invited freinds on my server to take a look at my 80 alviery setup for ore dust, emerald dust, and oil. It caused 3 of their computers to crash from client FPS lag.

Funny thing, they couldn't get out. Took a week to get a hold of the admin to change their location manually in the .dat file.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I made some minechem plutonium (from blaze rods) which after enough time decays and causes radiation damage to whoever looks at it next. Then dumped it in a long public sharing chest at the nexus.

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
The meanest thing I have done in Minecraft was play Slenderman with a random guy, before Endermen were even heard of. I followed him around, stopping whenever he looked at me, and placing random things behind him. After doing this for a few hours (and him telling me to stop, as I was being creepy), I followed him into his house, built on a frozen lake. I started brightening up the place with torches, melting the ice and causing him to rage quit. He found out where my marked house was, and changed the sign above to something vulgar, which is grounds for a ban. I got the guy kicked off, and no punishment was given to me.

I'm a horrible person.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The meanest thing I have done in Minecraft was play Slenderman with a random guy, before Endermen were even heard of. I followed him around, stopping whenever he looked at me, and placing random things behind him. After doing this for a few hours (and him telling me to stop, as I was being creepy), I followed him into his house, built on a frozen lake. I started brightening up the place with torches, melting the ice and causing him to rage quit. He found out where my marked house was, and changed the sign above to something vulgar, which is grounds for a ban. I got the guy kicked off, and no punishment was given to me.

I'm a horrible person.

That'd actually be playing Herobrine :p

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
That'd actually be playing Herobrine :p

And that is where I got the idea. Herobrine took after Slenderman, but is considerably more sinister.

This memory brings me back. It was before the Nether, and we had an economy based mod setup. Cacti were my main source of income, and I harvested it all by hand. I could afford to pay rent in a few cities, but then people found out how to automate the production of the plant. I then spent all of my time killing mobs for their drops, selling the wares when I filled up. I built a railway station, but a new line was dug, circumventing my home. I paid for my rank as a Constructor in diamonds so I could build amazing architecture with rare blocks, but my services were never required.

Then I found mods.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
And that is where I got the idea. Herobrine took after Slenderman, but is considerably more sinister.

This memory brings me back. It was before the Nether, and we had an economy based mod setup. Cacti were my main source of income, and I harvested it all by hand. I could afford to pay rent in a few cities, but then people found out how to automate the production of the plant. I then spent all of my time killing mobs for their drops, selling the wares when I filled up. I built a railway station, but a new line was dug, circumventing my home. I paid for my rank as a Constructor in diamonds so I could build amazing architecture with rare blocks, but my services were never required.

Then I found mods.

No, you found something more than mods... you found the source of all illogicalness. These forums.