What is the best method to craft unstable ingots at the moment ???

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Yup. So it's not going to happen early game.

But I got 540 diamonds in my ME network, so I may spend a few of them to keep my sanity level, got blown away a second time and I had everything ready, that's the last ingot that blowed away, maybe I should try placing them first and the compressed cobblestone after...

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Pseudo-Inversion sigil, never heard of this yet, will have to see...
Oof, it requires a large amount of setup with potions, locations, etc. and all in the End. On top of that, after activating the ritual, you have to kill 100 randomly spawned mobs with Speed Boosts so it's pretty hard to kill them all. On top of that, there's a timer I believe where if you exceed, you start taking damage for not killing those mobs in time. Overall, a tough challenge, but you can then craft stable unstable ingots. Someone posted an imgur of the whole process somewhere. You might want to check that out.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, found the thread that got the info needed, but I won't bother trying that yet, the infos I got is that the stable division sigil doesn't work actually so I won't waste my precious time and ressources for that yet...

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, found the thread that got the info needed, but I won't bother trying that yet, the infos I got is that the stable division sigil doesn't work actually so I won't waste my precious time and ressources for that yet...

That was from an old version of the mod. The first with that item. I'm sure it works now. What I want to know is what automated systems will work for killing those mobs. MFR Grinder, spikes, auto activator, or best of all dartcraft banishing torches. :D

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
That was from an old version of the mod. The first with that item. I'm sure it works now. What I want to know is what automated systems will work for killing those mobs. MFR Grinder, spikes, auto activator, or best of all dartcraft banishing torches. :D
I'm pretty sure he coded it to prevent any automatic ways of killing the mobs, the thing I'm more worried is do we have to kill them manually or forcing them to take a lava bath or a ton of arrows dispensers could do the job...

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure he coded it to prevent any automatic ways of killing the mobs, the thing I'm more worried is do we have to kill them manually or forcing them to take a lava bath or a ton of arrows dispensers could do the job...

Spikes and auto activator count as players so they would be the most likely to work. Oh and did you know you can fire tcon arrows out of despencers? :D

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it logs it against the player that kills them, not just 100 kills generally
So I don't believe that it will work using any other method to help out

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
According to that instruction reddit helper players are allowed so it should work.