What do you think is the hardest/tedious recipe in FTB or DW20 pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hardest Recipe in the Packs?

• Total voters

japgman

Jul 29, 2019
*Hard/Tedious
I personally think the galgadorian drill is the hardest because it requires things such as slime balls and ghast tears, which EE can't buy.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
slime balls huh?

Ghast tears, I can understand, even more on a server with latency and lag, but Slimes seems to be everywhere I go.

I would choose the Fusion reactor, for all the long recipes with components that don't stack, but the IESU is pretty good at this too.

TruculentMC

Jul 29, 2019
Ghast Tears are farmable without much difficulty in Hell biome Mystcraft worlds, a few hours will get you what you need.
None of the other items take anywhere near the resources that a Fusion Reactor, so it gets my vote.

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
To this point the charging station was the most tedious thing I ever built.

WTH is a galgadorian drill used for?

Kyoto

Jul 29, 2019
as someone who loves SC2, i have to say that Galgadorian Drill to me is the hardest, despite the block of diamond, the Galgadorian metal bars and the enhanced Galgadorian metal bars are a pain!!!! but a 9x9 is totally worth it.

also I lost it once(terrible accident x.x) so each time I send it out I always make a divine shield with it which is costly :L

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Of course it's the FFFFUsion Reactor.. You need A LOT of redstones/rubies for chrome, a crapton of bauxite for titanium, you need to build endermen farm for the iridium reflector, and crapton of iridium plates.. not to mention you need to make ITNT farm to get those iridium plates..

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
Of course it's the FFFFUsion Reactor.. You need A LOT of redstones/rubies for chrome, a crapton of bauxite for titanium, you need to build endermen farm for the iridium reflector, and crapton of iridium plates.. not to mention you need to make ITNT farm to get those iridium plates..

True story, bro.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone want to tell me why the manager is on the list?

My vote goes for the fusion reactor.