What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Enabled Lycanites Mobs...I regret it now. But don't fret, they are now resting the in disabled mods column.
Those nether OP mobs cost me 20 deaths and a jetpack + a kinetic generator, elite battery + sprint upgrade on powersuit leggings.

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
This is a few things evil I've done that backfired. All are in the Monster pack
I thought I could explore with those weird mobs, without any gear. I died about 30 times.
I went to build a base, and decided to use that big dungeon as a place to live.
Added Dye Trees. Enough said.
I pushed a OP silverfish into lava. Not sure if it died or just despawned, as more silverfish killed me.
Found out I built my base between two tainted biomes.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Xputurnameherex

Jul 29, 2019
I made a house in creative (20 by10) spawned 2 villagers waited untuil they had 2k population then deleted the world (it took over 24 hours)

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is from the time before I discovered Extra Bees. I had automated breeding set up and was rapidly acquiring a large surplus of drones.
"What can I do with all these bees?" I asked myself.
Then I found something buried in a dark corner of my storeroom. An IC2 recycler that I had put away as I had made one too many for a project earlier.
From then on whenever I saw new UU appear in my stores I felt that small twinge of guilt. I knew what that scrap was made from....

Lol. I've done the same thing.

Sponja

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is from the time before I discovered Extra Bees. I had automated breeding set up and was rapidly acquiring a large surplus of drones.
"What can I do with all these bees?" I asked myself.
Then I found something buried in a dark corner of my storeroom. An IC2 recycler that I had put away as I had made one too many for a project earlier.
From then on whenever I saw new UU appear in my stores I felt that small twinge of guilt. I knew what that scrap was made from....

I don't think that's worse than the death you would give them with Extra Bees
(you are melting them just to get their dna)

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's, well you know, just a little bit cheaty. I mean, you kinda like can fly like in creative mode before you even get wood tools, but otherwise it's not cheaty at all :p
Hrm, with default settings, you now do have to get wood tools, stone tools, and iron tools as well as some time investment in the world because you now need to go to the nether to attain the flight ability. Cheaty? Yes. Bad? That might just be going a bit too far. ;)