What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, there's a lot of villager griefing in this thread. xD
Human resources are a wonderful thing, no? Also: I'm with Tristam, I've only been playing with sound on constantly for a couple weeks and I already want to nuke the village my base is in. Or use a filler with sound mufflers.

1.7 allows you to mute certain noises
That feature is about 5 years late. Ahh well, better late the modded never.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is from the time before I discovered Extra Bees. I had automated breeding set up and was rapidly acquiring a large surplus of drones.
"What can I do with all these bees?" I asked myself.
Then I found something buried in a dark corner of my storeroom. An IC2 recycler that I had put away as I had made one too many for a project earlier.
From then on whenever I saw new UU appear in my stores I felt that small twinge of guilt. I knew what that scrap was made from....

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is from the time before I discovered Extra Bees. I had automated breeding set up and was rapidly acquiring a large surplus of drones.
"What can I do with all these bees?" I asked myself.
Then I found something buried in a dark corner of my storeroom. An IC2 recycler that I had put away as I had made one too many for a project earlier.
From then on whenever I saw new UU appear in my stores I felt that small twinge of guilt. I knew what that scrap was made from....

that is pure genius

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe I forgot to mention the time I put a quarry above a village. But I guess everyone's done that XD
I haven't done much villager homicide since my early days with the ICBM mod. Heck, the reports of villager Paraboiler emerald generation isn't exactly making me feel good.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
once I buried my friend in a dirt box. first thing he said on coming back "Is it night-time?"
That reminds me. My thing to do against enemies would be to note where they logged off. Then I suffocated them with cobble while simultaneously inviting another person over to the suffocated person's house. When the suffocated person would log on, they saw the invited person at their place of death, and would get mad at them.

AddictifyChris

Jul 29, 2019
You guys :eek: crazy stuff I didn't think people would do. Well... what have I done?
Erm I am bothered by mining in the Overworld too much (chunks and ugliness). Quarries are a no-no in the Overworld
I say sorry to animals and villagers I kill

That's about it :p
But... you guys @_@

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You guys :eek: crazy stuff I didn't think people would do. Well... what have I done?
Erm I am bothered by mining in the Overworld too much (chunks and ugliness). Quarries are a no-no in the Overworld
I say sorry to animals and villagers I kill

That's about it :p
But... you guys @_@
These are just stuffs they said they've done. Imagine those that aren't privy to us. ;)

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
:D

But seriously, during normal gameplay I usually do not do all the 'evil' things. I build a test setup and maybe run with it for a while to see if it is possible but it's not like I go out of my way to be evil in my normal worlds.<cough>as far as you know<cough>