Werewolves the matrix. [Signups][Championship Practice]

What do you think about games with the Mafia kind of style?

• I like them.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • They are fun to play once in a while.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don't mind either.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'd preffer the Werewolves style.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
In!

Do you think we'll have enough people? There are three more empty spots.
I had expected more people to join indeed. But i'll ask @Zexy he might know some people from BMG who would like to participate.

edit:
Got confirmation for a #15th player
a perhaps for a #16th player.

1.5 more spots left

Last edited:
Reactions: Zexy and Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dylan what's that last rule? It sounds like you just said I cannot announce "IM THE WOLF" if I really want to. But that would be silly.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Looks like its officially killed.

So: I was very obviously a wolf, due to the steve confusion. I took way too long to figure out what was going there. We appeared to be using the D roleset, assuming's rob's mason claim wasn't BS.

Didn't have a firm idea of who to kill yet. Wanted to remove Robij but D has a bodyguard. Considered Zexy but I like to keep good players alive. Firmly opposed murdering Vike. My last murder vote before end was on Zexy.

Z

Zexy

I guess we are allowed to talk about the previous rand? Rob's mason claim WAS bs, because I was masons with Vike :) Shame we didn't continue with that, I'd like working through the game alongside my fellow representative, oh well. And yeah, it was D. If it were D you would know it, if it were 3 you could've thought it was F.
All setups with masons also have Town Tracker, wonder if Rob was said tracker and decided to go with that...

Fortunately randed town again :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I guess we are allowed to talk about the previous rand? Rob's mason claim WAS bs, because I was masons with Vike :) Shame we didn't continue with that, I'd like working through the game alongside my fellow representative, oh well. And yeah, it was D. If it were D you would know it, if it were 3 you could've thought it was F.
All setups with masons also have Town Tracker, wonder if Rob was said tracker and decided to go with that...

Fortunately randed town again :)
MU question: would it be bad form to discuss this cancelled game?

Zexy/Vike Mason tandem....christ that's terrifying. I'll just give town the win on the last game.

MU question2: What are the plausible benefits of falsely claiming mason? I see a lot of downsides to this. I've never finished an MU game so I'm looking for education here.