Werewolf - Villagers vs. Zombies - Signup thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Furious Zombie: Is immune to any attacks other than lynching.
  1. Which actions constitute "attacks"?
  2. Will the player/public get any feedback if immunity is triggered?
  3. If any targeted, non-beneficial action is an "attack", then what happens if FZ is "attacked" by Mystcraft Villager? No players get switched at all?
Scenario:
Pyure: I'd like to use my Mystcraft ability on Cheese and Xtord to switch their action-receptions.
ljfa (nightly summary time!): Cheese is immune, so xTordX will now receive Pyure's Cheese's actions, and Cheese will continue to receive Cheese's actions.
Pyure (Channeling tordly): ...oooo.....kay.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Which actions constitute "attacks"?
  2. Will the player/public get any feedback if immunity is triggered?
  3. If any targeted, non-beneficial action is an "attack", then what happens if FZ is "attacked" by Mystcraft Villager? No players get switched at all?
Scenario:
Pyure: I'd like to use my Mystcraft ability on Cheese and Xtord to switch their action-receptions.
ljfa (nightly summary time!): Cheese is immune, so xTordX will now receive Pyure's Cheese's actions, and Cheese will continue to receive Cheese's actions.
Pyure (Channeling tordly): ...oooo.....kay.
1. Anything that kills you. Basically, they can only be killed by lynching (or smiting, maybe I should add that ^^).
2. Dammit, I didn't think about this at all...this ability sure is revealing...I guess only the player who tried to kill the Furious Zombie will get to know that it didn't work. I'm not sure if the Zombie himself shuold get notified.
It was @SpwnX 's suggestion. How would you handle it?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
1. Anything that kills you. Basically, they can only be killed by lynching (or smiting, maybe I should add that ^^).
2. Dammit, I didn't think about this at all...this ability sure is revealing...I guess only the player who tried to kill the Furious Zombie will get to know that it didn't work. I'm not sure if the Zombie himself shuold get notified.
It was @SpwnX 's suggestion. How would you handle it?
Subject to SpwnX's approval, I'd say your own idea works just fine. Notify the "attacker" that their victim was immune. Its up to them to convince anyone else. If you feel like this is too kind to the attacker, notify the zombie as well. Its not much, but that small amount of information might make a difference.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I saw your edits go in :)

Can you mention either "killing attacks" or explicitly list Farmer, Butcher, Blacksmith, Iron Golem, Enderman? (which have killing attacks.)

Technically Mystcraft and Witchery villager actions can be attacks but FZ isn't immune from what you said above.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I can notify the Zombie as well, but without mentioning a name.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with fraction here.
The attacker will be notified that his attack failed.
The FZ will be notified that someone tried to target him.

The swapping will only mess up what people get from.

X is FZ, Y is regular, Z is attacker.
X and Y are swapped.
Z attacks Y, hits X but only get acknowledge that his attack failed.
X is notified of the attack.
Y is not notified at all.