Werewolf - Villagers vs. Zombies - Game thread

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Lock vote chbachman. Heil's proof was more proofier than yours.

Speaking of which, I'm kind of baffled as to where the quotes came from. Did they come from your own convos?
lock

And they might have been given to him by fellow zombies from their own convo's, either that or people quotes other convos while talking to him.

Reactions: Fraction2 and SpwnX

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Since i'm a ghoOOoooOost...
*nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN* *nayN*

taC nayN ftw!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I guess so.
Day's over!

Everything went fast after yesterday SpwnX could be identified as a zombie. The evidence today against chbachman was overwhelming.
Pitchforks accompanied him to the smeltery, in which he left a disgusting orangy mixture of blood and emerald. It turned out that he has been undead since very recently.

HeilMewTwo was riding the minecart in order to get from the smeltery to his home on the other side of the village. But one piece of track was missing there - another zombie ambush...

With only four inhabitants left, the village is awfully close to being a ghost town.

Summary:
chbachman was lynched. He was a Zombie Villager, formerly Witchery Villager.
HeilMewTwo was killed by zombies. He was a Railcraft Villager.

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Guys! I can't get on my PC atm but i need to test this!
Can you please test if the third party pack with code UTE works? Thx a lot!
TOOOoOOooOOotally not self-advertising.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
This is the first game I have some kinda notes... @Eruantien, we need to know your role! You're breaking my notes!
take-a-berry-break-40-photos-34.gif