Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Vike you openly gave out information about us in exchange for a riddle and you were on our side. I think its safe to say at no point in any games should you ever be trusted, tread lightly.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vike you openly gave out information about us in exchange for a riddle and you were on our side. I think its safe to say at no point in any games should you ever be trusted, tread lightly.
I sort of agree with this. If I had a kill power, I'd probably use it on anyone who is sufficiently tired of the game that they don't play with their team anymore.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This one slept through Vikestep's marvelous game. This is a shame, but it is not too distressed about this, merely slightly disappointed.
This one trusted vikestep once, and he got all of the villagers and wolves to team up against it to lynch it. Another time, this one trusted vike and he was a wolf in disguise. It would like to not make that mistake in the future, if at all possible.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Vote still stands, 016Nojr. For one, he can't even spell my name properly... what's the deal with SoraZodia other than quietude? I seem to be out of the loop. :/

Reactions: pc_assassin

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@016Nojr can you help me with this?

"if i dont get lynched i wont release a list with all the bad people".

If you only have the five people Vike gave you, why would "bad people" be giving Vike/You their names voluntarily? Once Vike was identified by god as a Firewall, some good people would send him some messages, and probably some bad people would pretend to, but Vike nor yourself wouldn't really be able to tell who was who.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
@016Nojr can you help me with this?

"if i dont get lynched i wont release a list with all the bad people".

If you only have the five people Vike gave you, why would "bad people" be giving Vike/You their names voluntarily? Once Vike was identified by god as a Firewall, some good people would send him some messages, and probably some bad people would pretend to, but Vike nor yourself wouldn't really be able to tell who was who.
I removed my vote for Eruantien, and dont mind that.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Y'all wish
GNBjXjV.png

(From less than one day)

I am usually sitting around 700 on there... My account doesn't sync with what I look at from tapatalk for some reason so about twice a week I go on the website and clear it

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2