Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Who extends the H in right? Why would you not be like "riiiiight?" Makes so much more phonetical sense to extend the vowel instead of consonant .
  2. vote LivingAngryCheese because of another VikeStep like
have you considered maybe they just want a very breathy "right"?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhhh Vote HeilMewTo as he is at the top of the list and I might not be able to respond to this thread tomorrow

I would anti smite but I didn't really read the rules very well and I'm not sure what I saw about anti smiting but I saw something so I don't want to incur the wrath of shazam by breaking rules.

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, Goreae is lying. I got BSOD'd last night, and I am using my only post to tell you that he's lying to you all.

lock vote goreae

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so both RJS and Goreae are claiming to have been bsod'd.. (yes its a real word maybe,probably)

So who is lieing. I doubt the BSOD would come out and tell us... Is there any way for us to figure out who is lieing?
[DOUBLEPOST=1413717701][/DOUBLEPOST]Considering goreae just did a harmless anti-smite, but RJS targetted him. Im not sure who is lieing but for now Il vote RJS

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Okay so both RJS and Goreae are claiming to have been bsod'd.. (yes its a real word maybe,probably)

So who is lieing. I doubt the BSOD would come out and tell us... Is there any way for us to figure out who is lieing?

[DOUBLEPOST=1413717701][/DOUBLEPOST]Considering goreae just did a harmless anti-smite, but RJS targetted him. Im not sure who is lieing but for now Il vote RJS
Considering that questioning a person's BSOD with another BSOD is rather risky, I'll say goreae looks more suspicious right now. Vote goreae

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Considering that questioning a person's BSOD with another BSOD is rather risky, I'll say goreae looks more suspicious right now. Vote goreae

I know goreae can be sneaky at times but Idk tbh. Il just wait to see how it all roles out. I love this day ending time (11pm for me).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I was going to make the exact same argument. If you lie about something like this, you set yourself up as a liar and get lynched the enxt day.

switching my vote: vote Goreae.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who thinks copy and pasting is NOT allowed, here is what shazam has said:

Here's the rule in question:
  1. Do NOT post screenshots or direct quotes of private conversations in this thread or in other convos.
As long as you don't post a screenshot or hit "Reply" to quote one of my messages, you're fine.

Im sure he can confirm this if you think I made it up.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who thinks copy and pasting is NOT allowed, here is what shazam has said:

Here's the rule in question:
  1. Do NOT post screenshots or direct quotes of private conversations in this thread or in other convos.
As long as you don't post a screenshot or hit "Reply" to quote one of my messages, you're fine.

Im sure he can confirm this if you think I made it up.

He's lying! I've been framed! Burn the witch!

...I mean, confirmed.

Reactions: Jus2beast