Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
HeLp I'm TrApPeD iN tHiS cOmPuTeR aNd I cAn'T gEt OuT. dOeS aNyOnE hAvE a UsB sTiCk I cOuLd UsE tO eScApE?[DOUBLEPOST=1413585351][/DOUBLEPOST]nObOdY pUt Me InTo ThIs CoMpUtEr AnD hAs PuT mY rElEaSe OnTo A dEaDmAn SwItCh. PlEaSe VoTe NoBoDy
I have a spare! Found this next to my computer yesterday... I think it's trying to tell me something
images

Vote Nobody

Reactions: pc_assassin

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, yes its me, Skele, creator of Dankey Kang.exe, one of the best indie games funded by the people using kickstarter to date! I am here to tell you about some of our deals.
Today you can get the SANIC DLC for only 6 transactions of $76.45!
Though I hear there may be a little bit of a vote to kill going on, so I thought I might as well join in
Vote nobody
come on people, how can you not love a deal like this? ONLY 6 transactions! 6!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
it's a gif
Facepalms... Well I actually didn't know that as it didn't scream gif to me.. I have to download gifs to actually see them run (damn old phone) but I was wondering what it was from

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Facepalms... Well I actually didn't know that as it didn't scream gif to me.. I have to download gifs to actually see them run (damn old phone) but I was wondering what it was from

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
It's from the tv show Merlin

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I have a spare! Found this next to my computer yesterday... I think it's trying to tell me something
images

Vote Nobody
Thanks Sora! I'm free!

So let me introduce myself. I am a Nigerian prince whose family has fallen from favour. In order to prevent my family wealth of 2.5 billion USD from falling into the hands of my enemies, I ask you to please send your bank details to me so that I may transfer it all to you. I must also ask that you send 50000 USD to cover all the necessary fees and arrangements.

Also I must ask that you vote Nobody because he trapped me in a computer and tried to steal my family wealth.