Werewolf: Trouble in Roarhaven! GAME THREAD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I do. Someone voted me and I'm pissed!
(kidding)

I'll likely antismite someone too. But in the meantime, the game doesn't move unless we start hashing things out with wild accusations.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think there's a lot of room for him to be totally innocent but I gotta start somewhere and go with my gut.

Vote StrikingWolf.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Shrug, I know I'm a villager, and anti-smiting is a bit lame.

I provided my evidence. I perceived a tonal inconsistency which smacks of "wolfery".

If I'm going to change my vote, it will because I'm convinced to, in all likelihood to someone who simply jumps on the first person to conduct a proper investigation.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I may not get another chance to comment tonight. But as it stands:

1) StrikingWolf gave a seemingly-forced "yay we got a bad guy" comment
2) Pyure voted for a possible bad guy
3) GideonSeymour voted for someone who voted for a possible bad guy.

GideonSeymour is now very slightly more suspicious to me than StrikingWolf. I know of no "baddie" player who would ever randomly do their best to "randomly" lynch someone on Day2. Only a villager would take their best educated guess. And only an evil mage would use that cheap opportunity to start a lynch mob on that person.

Unvote StrikingWolf. Vote GideonSeymour.

Reactions: 016Nojr
C

chbachman

Vote StrikingWolf.
This might be an antismite, but it might be a completly well thought out vote with reasons that none of you have thought of yet.
Or it is a antismite

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure

There's a major hole in his defense that you've all been missing. We've confirmed that, at one point in the game, he was Erskine Ravel. A werewolf. A complete, totally converted, evil mastermind werewolf of utter villainy.

You know what werewolves do? They talk to each other. In a werewolf convo. If Pyure's hypothetical role change had turned him into a good guy villager, he'd be yelling the names of every wolf as loud as he could. Why would he keep silent about that?

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure

There's a major hole in his defense that you've all been missing. We've confirmed that, at one point in the game, he was Erskine Ravel. A werewolf. A complete, totally converted, evil mastermind werewolf of utter villainy.

You know what werewolves do? They talk to each other. In a werewolf convo. If Pyure's hypothetical role change had turned him into a good guy villager, he'd be yelling the names of every wolf as loud as he could. Why would he keep silent about that?
Good god you're right vote Pyure

C

chbachman

Vote Pyure

How have we confirmed that? I view it as the-j thought he was quoting from his convo, but realized that he was joking.

Pyure did literally say that he could win the game. I think the j just saw the quote, and he thought that he actually quoted his role. I don't think that he was actually erskine ravel or whatever it is called.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Heh, you poor sillies.

I was never Erskine Ravel. It was not a role that I had that was changed. It was not a role that I got after my role changed. My role has never changed. I am still the same role I was before, which is a villager/goodie role.

You are being manipulated. I am attempting to provide you the truth and you are either not interested in anything but a bandwagon or are doing the manipulating yourselves.\

Powers that be: I know you cannot confirm or deny that I was ever Erskine Ravel, but can you please confirm that your smiting me was based on your misreading events.[DOUBLEPOST=1412117338][/DOUBLEPOST]
How have we confirmed that? I view it as the-j thought he was quoting from his convo, but realized that he was joking.

Pyure did literally say that he could win the game. I think the j just saw the quote, and he thought that he actually quoted his role. I don't think that he was actually erskine ravel or whatever it is called.
Thank you. Someone who actually pays attention and doesn't hop on every wagon he sees :p