Werewolf: Trouble in Roarhaven! GAME THREAD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hey striking said HE was valkyrie!

Do you mean to tell me you were not entirely telling the TRUTH @Strikingwolf ???

So:
  • Was Trajing really Saracen Rue?
  • Was Shazam really a sensitive? (If so, I actually did seriously misjudge this one; woops, sorry dood)
  • Was Cheese really a sensitive?
I really was Skulduggery from the very beginning. The_j just botched it cuz he's too cool for school and reading is boring. On the other hand he accidentally confirmed goreae's identity for me so it evened out a bit.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
1) @Shazam08 Sensitive

2) @Pyure Skulduggery Pleasant

3) @VikeStep Nefarian Serpine... Woman!??!?!?

4) @Jus2beast Valkyrie Cain

5) @SoraZodia Erskine Ravel

6) @SkeletonPunk Mortal - (Nefarian Serpine...Woman!??!?!)

7) @Strikingwolf Remnant - VIKESTEP

8) @Gideonseymour Sensitive (sword, used)

9) @Kill-Joy Bad guy (bow, unused) - STRIKING

10) @FireFistRay Mortal - (Gordon Edgeley) (dagger, unused)

11) @seiya4win Mortal - (Saracen Rue)

12) @trajing Saracen Rue

13) @chbachman Mortal

14) @016Nojr Gordon Edgeley

15) @goreae Kenny Dunne

16) @LivingAngryCheese Seer (Argeddion)

So, as it went, it's worth noting that LivingAngryCheese got a book of names, becoming Argeddion. Argeddion's power is that they must be killed twice by any method to die, and that all the mortals gain power from him, losing it when he dies.

I could've sworn I gave someone else the book, but I can't find who.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dangit. Shazam I flipped a coin between you and Striking at the time; I knew striking was bad and was convinced you were too.

I had quite a bit of clout at the time. It could have gone wrong if the coin had landed differently :p

Reactions: Shazam08

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I DID IT, MVP, MVP, MVP (just kidding I did basically nothing and then the j thought I was alive and gave me another role(the role being woman?!?!?!?))

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Eh SP it never affected the game really because Beast was never attacked, so it doesn't matter.

And MVP? I'd say Vike, he seemed to change the course of the game the most, though to be fair Nefarian Serpine is a very powerful role. I still have no fucking clue why he keeps getting these good roles.

Also, not once did a Mortal use their second vote? What the hell guys?

Reactions: VikeStep

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Eh SP it never affected the game really because Beast was never attacked, so it doesn't matter.

And MVP? I'd say Vike, he seemed to change the course of the game the most, though to be fair Nefarian Serpine is a very powerful role. I still have no fucking clue why he keeps getting these good roles.

I thought I would survive longer, there wasnt a reason to use it on the first night

C

chbachman

I died on the second night. There was no reason to use it.