Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Day 5 Summary

Well, it appears our noble werewolf citizens messed up something good doesn't it?

chbachman was quickly voted down, and summarily marched to the bear pit.

But suddenly a voice rang out: the Alpha of the pack suddenly decided to show himself, and a declaration was made: chbachman would be spared! In return, the next highest-voted person would be given to the bear.

Let us be fair on this point: when everyone immediately looked straight at LivingAngryCheese, he didn't wait for anyone to grab him. He never questioned the questionable use of authority or the vote results. He walked with a firm step, head high, to the edge of the pit--and jumped.

Liars and propagandists may tell a false story, but those who were there remember the truth. Down below, he did not cower, wail or try to run from the beast, but instead charged straight for it. He died quickly. He died nobly. survive.

He died like a Wolf.

Which was fitting, since he was the last of his species to survive against the true wolves.

chbachman was lynched (4 votes) but survived when an Alpha switched votes.
LivingAngryCheese was lynched due to an Alpha switching votes (1 vote). He was the Imposter and the last Insurrectionist.
Nobody was murdered due to lack of insurrectionists.

The Purification is complete. The villagers (werewolves!) won.

Accomplishments

Artful Dodger:
Mislead an Assassin sufficiently to get him killed.
Nobody

Roleplayer: Contribute strongly to the "theme" of the game.
RJS

Last Man Standing: Win as one of the last two villagers or as the sole remaining insurrectionist.
Nobody

James Bond: Amuse me with your detective skills.
Gideonseymour

Top Dog: As the Alpha, kill an Insurrectionist by switching votes.
Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Bit of an FYI from the private convo:
Pyure said:
I like that you're fighting to the end sir, glad you could join us :)

Also: you guys were at a disadvantage from the very start. The boss rule and omega rule combined exposed some wolves too easily. This was an error on my part. You guys did better than I expected and you're excellent sports for not bitching about it. Much love.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
A noble human fights to the end. And the end it shall be.

I half-expected you to do that shazam. Chbachman was never on your list of suspects, and squid was confirmed. I was going to kill Gideon, and try to convince squid that you were lying and I was the alpha, so when the time came, we would both vote for you, you would try to swap the voted people, I would then convince everyone to lock and then change my vote to myself in the same post.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I half-expected you to do that shazam. Chbachman was never on your list of suspects, and squid was confirmed. I was going to kill Gideon, and try to convince squid that you were lying and I was the alpha, so when the time came, we would both vote for you, you would try to swap the voted people, I would then convince everyone to lock and then change my vote to myself in the same post.
Like you could ever trick me... :p

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Like you could ever trick me...
Squid, you were literally my only hope, if there was a possibility I would take it.

Or wait... does that mean I tricked you?

sXbiwr0.png

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, out of the non-humans Squid was the best choice in hindsight to backstab :p He was 100% trustworthy after this and you knew Assassin and Decoy.
It could have only been better if I voted for a human.