Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Day 4 Summary
The votes were tallied. Vikestep protested, offering logic and convincing arguments. Nobody cared: lynching Vikestep is fun! He was marched to Ye Olde Dropping Cliffe and pushed off.

When the town went to examine his body, they found a human insurrectionist.

Everyone cheered about the lynching for a while, jumping up and down excitedly, when Eruantien suddenly exploded, spraying chunks everywhere. Evidentally the insurrectionists had slipped nitroglycerin into his coffee. Amusingly he was prowling in the vicinity of HeilMewTwo, who was also caught in the blast.

Vikestep was Lynched (5 votes) He was the Assassin.
Eruantien was Murdered. He was the Spy.
HeilMewTwo was blasted into red, furless goo by a Prowler. He was the Imposter.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Just for the record, I triple-checked the roles named above. Yes, none of the roles who died above appear to be a Prowler.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Just for the record, I triple-checked the roles named above. Yes, none of the roles who died above appear to be a Prowler.
So Eruantien was the Prowler instead of a Spy. And because the faking wasn't immediately revealed, there's still an Imposter around.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just realized there are only five players left.
  • Self
  • Bachman
  • Gid
  • Squid
  • Cheese
I trust the first three enough not to lynch them, so they're out. That leaves Squid and Cheese. I'll vote coolsquid for now, but that's subject to change. Both of you! Would you mind sharing your roles?

"But Shazam, you're so untrustworthy!" Screw you, I'm the Alpha. Noble heritage and all that jazz. Bachman's the Decoy and Gid's probably the Spy. Time to reveal.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Nice triple post, self.

New plan! Vote chbachman. I've explained it to two of you already, so I humbly request for all four of you to follow my lead. That's how math works, right?

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Really?
vote CoolSquid
Hey, I just realized there are only five players left.
  • Self
  • Bachman
  • Gid
  • Squid
  • Cheese
I trust the first three enough not to lynch them, so they're out. That leaves Squid and Cheese. I'll vote coolsquid for now, but that's subject to change. Both of you! Would you mind sharing your roles?

"But Shazam, you're so untrustworthy!" Screw you, I'm the Alpha. Noble heritage and all that jazz. Bachman's the Decoy and Gid's probably the Spy. Time to reveal.
Yes, vote for someone confirmed to be a nice guy...

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I was right to betray him. He was the betrayer himself. Now he can burn forever in the flames of hell, where he belongs. I follow the true alpha, the one that is real, and for this I vote chbachman

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

I just realised...this title. This game has everyone talking as if they were wolves...

This game is Werewolf: The Pyureification :D

*Sinks back into the endless depths of the afterlife
Please tell me RJS is the only one who didn't notice immediately I injected my name into my game :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Courtesy Tally:
chbachman
(4) Coolsquid, GideonSeymour, LivingAngryCheese, Shazam08
LivingAngryCheese (1) chbachman
Unvoted: Nobody!