Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No, I tricked you the whole time! I'm not a wolf!
He wasn't a wolf?
dbc97d3b537a3b38f323b2cd9e97228de9342018e72bb18e3b36ec235a8783f5.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
BTW thanks pyure for this game. I actually really enjoyed it. If nobody wants to set up the next game I could see one up for tomorrow. However the end of day would be at GMT 1:00 in the afternoon.
Thank you sir :)

I was alarmed at how hard it was to compute D1, D2 summary. It took an hour to get my shit together, but once I had a decent spreadsheet keeping everything sane, it went more smoothly. All those damn powers and order of operations! No wonder I screwed up ljfa's death so badly.

Slightly off-topic. I wonder if it would be sensible to do a WW game at some point that is a bit more generic, and in the title specifically invite new players. Get some new blood in here with a game that's slightly easier to wrap your brain around.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Slightly off-topic. I wonder if it would be sensible to do a WW game at some point that is a bit more generic, and in the title specifically invite new players. Get some new blood in here with a game that's slightly easier to wrap your brain around.
We've done that before, I think, with J's "Nice and Simple" and Nojr's "Town of Salem". It's not a terrible idea.

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam, you had me convinced you were a human. GG me.
Yeah... Looking back on it, that was a reasonable assumption from your point of view..

Shazam: "Who are you?"
~"I don't trust you."
"Vague question!"
~"Vague answer!"
"Slightly more specific question!"
~"Slightly more specific answer!"
"You could be a human."
~"I'm not, but you're acting a lot like one."
"We'll see."

RJS dies that night

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese