Werewolf: Speaker for the Dead [SIGNUP]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
No need, they're removed from the game if they ghost. If they want to chat with the living they have the Servant or Medium.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Woahwoahwoah... Did he hack your account or what?!
He had an ability in Unfairwolf that let him control one of my alts, Muse Clio.

I'd neglected to change the password after the game. He popped up a few times in various werewolf threads with the alt.

Reactions: 016Nojr

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
He had an ability in Unfairwolf that let him control one of my alts, Muse Clio.

I'd neglected to change the password after the game. He popped up a few times in various werewolf threads with the alt.
Dis is stiff i di

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh, to play or not to play? On one hand, forum games where you RP are the bane of my existence... on the other hand, everyone apparently thinks that it's really fun.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ugh, to play or not to play? On one hand, forum games where you RP are the bane of my existence... on the other hand, everyone apparently thinks that it's really fun.
RP? Wth?

Have you read one of these? The extent of my RP is "I vote spwnx because he lifted his leg and pissed on my cat. There's something suspiciously wolfy about that."

And I only go that far on day1.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly RP for the sheer hell of it. Anyone got any ideas I could use for my RP this game. Don't want to bring out the reckless hedonist again just yet, and I'm not a huge fan of 'Sheriff MacGyver'

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well it's an RP environment is what I mean, and that's kind of what I expect.
shrug I've never seen any rp.

It is indeed a "competition" between forumites though, unlike most forum games which are just silly (rate the person's popularity above you? What? And our most popular game is...counting. I wish I was joking.)