Werewolf: Speaker for the Dead [GAME THREAD]

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam08.
Oh wait, I'm still dead. If you can't tell, I don't care if I get smited or not because I'm never ever playing this again.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam08 was lynched. He was the Warrior.
Winners:
All Villagers
Nisteth
016nojr
VikeStep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I forfeit my win, I shall stay with my fallen brothers. Also sorry to everyone who thought I just flat out said the last wolves. It was actually a legitimate strategy and I did in fact lie about sorazodia being a wolf since it was actually shazam. We were pretty damn close to winning I must say but no cigar

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
My win condition changed when I died to "win with the villagers"
Ah. GG, then.

In retrospect, I probably wouldn't have done anything differently. My story was pretty solid. Got it down to three players, too. Sorry guys.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing I would've changed in your position is killing spwnx instead of Gideon and convincing him to vote for tord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Would Gideon have listened to me? I hadn't interacted with him at all over the course of the game, and discussing your "ban" would've fell apart after Sora died.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Would Gideon have listened to me? I hadn't interacted with him at all over the course of the game, and discussing your "ban" would've fell apart after Sora died.
I'm more thinking about why tord would keep spwnx alive if he was a wolf. Spwnx repeatedly said he would go for tord the next day so if I was tord and I was a wolf I would kill spwnx. Therefore you would kill spwnx and tell Gideon what I am telling you now as he would have had a motive

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I forfeit my win, I shall stay with my fallen brothers. Also sorry to everyone who thought I just flat out said the last wolves. It was actually a legitimate strategy and I did in fact lie about sorazodia being a wolf since it was actually shazam. We were pretty damn close to winning I must say but no cigar
That did not convince me!

Well... can i get the altruist award?

Btw shazam, if you had revealed yourself as a wolf to me, i could have voted for tord, just for some backstabbing fun.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Btw shazam, if you had revealed yourself as a wolf to me, i could have voted for tord, just for some backstabbing fun.
That was a risky ploy. You'd sided with the villagers all game, so I didn't expect you to switch at the end. I was also afraid that J would come from nowhere and lynch me.