Werewolf: Speaker for the Dead [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
the_j should be alive if nothing killed him indeed.

Now... who is the wolf hahahaha

I'll place my bets on shazam (vote).

Reactions: 016Nojr

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'll place my bets on shazam (vote).
What? Why the hell would a wolf claim to be a Citizen turned Investigator? That makes no sense. If I was a wolf, I'd be sitting back watching stuff happen. Maybe throw out a boring role if needed. Like, Veteran? Yeah. Fool? Maybe. Citizen that couldn't turn into anything? Sure. Whatever. No idiot would ever pick a role with an active night power.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I could vote tord if you convince me more.

Not that I quite have anything to lose here anyways. I've already lost this game a few days ago.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I could vote tord if you convince me more.

Not that I quite have anything to lose here anyways. I've already lost this game a few days ago.
I mean... I'm not sure how to convince you more. I can only- Wait! Math. I knew that would come in handy one day.

We've determined that there were two Citizens in the game to begin with. Sora was one. If I've given you enough evidence, you'll know that I'm the other. That leaves Tord with no leg to stand on. J's good; No one else in the game has claimed Fool. I think. Tord claims to be the nonexistent third Citizen, which isn't physically possible in this type of game. Period.

Vote Tordx lock. I'm confident in this. Is that convincing enough for you?

Reactions: buggirlexpres

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... ... I might as well give you in Shazam. He says that he investigated me... And he said with HIS OWN LETTERS that he knows i'm a citizen... If i find it needed i'll... I'll just cheat and quote his convo if needed...
Anyway this is dumb.
vote lock Shazam

Reactions: 016Nojr

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... ... I might as well give you in Shazam. He says that he investigated me... And he said with HIS OWN LETTERS that he knows i'm a citizen... If i find it needed i'll... I'll just cheat and quote his convo if needed...
Anyway this is dumb.
vote lock Shazam
Just be sure you copy and paste it. Screenshots and direct quotes are against the rules.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
"Hey! For what it's worth this late in the game, I investigated you last night. Citizen bro. Yeah."
I just put the "" . Doesen't count as quote. Also anyone can edit a quote! I can make Shazam say "i'm a wolf" in a quote if i wanted to.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the quote BBCode. You just can't screenshot or make it so there's that arrow that links to where it is.
So,
Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!!
Is allowed, but
Is not.
EDIT: You can even give it an author using [quote=<NAME>], because that still doesn't prove anything.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well. I can assure the_j is safe (from RJS investigator, "fool" or "healer wolf")

Now tord I can not, because i don't have something to 100% prove shazam's innocence, who as an "investigator citizen" said tord would be a "citizen" or "warrior".

However, I want to see this world burn on flames, with everyone in it.
vote @the_j485

Note to the_J : shazam only gave me his power results only once, while he could have done so 3 to 4 times since he theorically turned into an investigator. Its sketchy.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You can use the quote BBCode. You just can't screenshot or make it so there's that arrow that links to where it is.
So,

Is allowed, but

Is not.
EDIT: You can even give it an author using [quote=<NAME>], because that still doesn't prove anything.
For clarification:
Any of the following are allowed:
Code:
[quote]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/quote]
Which produces:
This is also allowed:
Code:
[quote="xTordX"]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/quote]
Which produces:
xTordX said:

However, this is not allowed:
Code:
[QUOTE="xTordX, post: 843224, member: 132762"]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/QUOTE]
Which produces:

Reactions: trajing

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Basically, just don't have a link to the post of said person (even if people can't access it because private) by removing the ",post : number, member: number" part.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
For clarification:
Any of the following are allowed:
Code:
[quote]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/quote]
Which produces:

This is also allowed:
Code:
[quote="xTordX"]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/quote]
Which produces:

However, this is not allowed:
Code:
[QUOTE="xTordX, post: 843224, member: 132762"]Exactly. And since only spwnx can help me... HEEAAALLP!!!!![/QUOTE]
Which produces:
you know that you can display BBCode tags with out using [CODE][/CODE] right?

just put it between [PLAIN][/PLAIN] tags

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
After a bit of thinking, I'm convinced that Shazam is the last wolf. A masterpiece plan indeed... vote @Shazam08 again.

Last edited: