Werewolf - Priest of Lycan - Signup Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hey i only complained about one, the mortician. The rest I'm asking for info on. Your roles are good man. GOOD. DONT YOU CHANGE ON ME.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Fraction2 etc, would this work for you? Another good person to ask is @SpwnX, who has a good grasp on role balance.

Mortician: When nobody is alive with this role, role-reveals have a one-night delay.

N1
LivingAngryCheese was murdered by wolves. He was the Mortician!

N2:
Vikestep was murdered by wolves!

N3:
Pyure was murdered by wolves!
Vikestep's shoddy autopsy is finally complete. Vikestep was a Soldier!

edit: revised shitty example that required we start a game with no morticians :\

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Sign me up.

About the mortician: I think we already have enough roles. Move it to the "Abilities" where its an ability like the mayor.

Will reveal roles of dead players on death, however if the villager mortician dies, the roles won't be revealed that night and the night after. The role is passed to the next lowest ranked villager.
Players can't hold both mayor and mortician together. Where if no more villagers have capability to hold the mortician ability, the next lowest ranked church member holds it. Or maybe the ability dies.

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Also something that i just read and bothered me. The wolves can't vote to lynch a wolf? That is way revealing once a wolf dies.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
SpwnX helped right the roles, shoutout to him.

Pyure, I changed the mortician role. Happy?
I'm happy if you're happy.

SpwnX's role overcomplicates things imo, but he's right, there's too many roles (I mentioned that to you a couple weeks ago I believe but you really wanted a ton of roles :p)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Why you people no ping me!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I'm in

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2