Werewolf - Priest of Lycan - Game Thread.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I never hid that i was, its just that nobody ever asked.
I had no reasons to tell anyone that i was the outcast one so far.

Reactions: pc_assassin

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It's in the order of operations, and I updated as I saw actions in convos. It's also what allowed me to push a recap out a couple of minutes after the day ended.

It couldn't of been much faster than it was (except the day the wizard + politician shenaniganed) because I had to wait and make sure my browser wasn't being silly at loading last second conversations.
I just had a brilliant idea for a really easy and neat way to do this using google forms.

So a player opens the form, puts in their forum username, a special passphrase, their target, and then anything else. The passphrase is to ensure that the correct player is making that move and it isn't someone trying to kid around. Then in the excel document, there's a filter that only shows the entries on that date, with the correct player/passphrase combo. It automatically enters the role and date. Then the GM can easily look at it and see who did what and who has yet to use their powers. You could even use a public form for votes. I'll set that sort of system up, and make a simple rolesheet to test it out. If it goes well, I'll make a GM toolkit with detailed setup instructions. This IT class may be boring as frak, but I've definitely learned stuff.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
My main point for improvement is that the church felt kind of underpowered for killing off the required town and neutrals and so basically relied on chance to win

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
All sorts of magic were against us. Wizard's black magic and the church's holy magic hahaha... both magically shot down the infections.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If I'm reading @Fraction2's GM copy right, it looks like even if the lucky role-swap hadn't happened, the exorcist (Gideon) had anticipated that the wolves might infect me and was going to cure me.

So at least that part is less "luck."

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Aah yes ask thy infamous wizard! You know the church was planning to make the wolves attack you and Striking, mr. Grape Pyure?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Aah yes ask thy infamous wizard! You know the church was planning to make the wolves attack you and Striking, mr. Grape Pyure?
Yeah I know that now :p I'll be honest, I totally missed the part that the church had a secret target or I woulda been way more paranoid.

Fortunately I was spreading lies about priority targets that they wanted to kill more than me.