Werewolf organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
After fucking around for an hour and a half, the role sheet to fill out is actually decent now, with space for 5 teams, multi team possible roles, win conditions and other stuff. It also has nice colours. Now I just need to convert all the previous roles into the fancy new format. Also thank you to Jus2Beast for inspiration and I kinda used your role sheet as the base, but edited it a bunch.

Reactions: Jus2beast

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
After fucking around for an hour and a half, the role sheet to fill out is actually decent now, with space for 5 teams, multi team possible roles, win conditions and other stuff. It also has nice colours. Now I just need to convert all the previous roles into the fancy new format. Also thank you to Jus2Beast for inspiration and I kinda used your role sheet as the base, but edited it a bunch.

No problem :p, I just found it easier to see stuff this way :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to take a look at the roles while we wait to see what happened to the thread, here is a cached version of it: Link

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I want my signup thread to get some time because it is rather experimental and I want people to make suggestions on the roles and items. The intention was to put up the signup thread the moment that mevansuto started his game, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.