Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I could probably manage to play a fairly casual pub game here, but there's no way I would be able to devote the time to a highly competitive game.

Reactions: RealKC

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yes, 6 people may be very interested, 4 tagging along, but only at 12+ players, do you start to get an interesting game.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RealKC

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. With at least one volunteer then, I'll go ahead and consider your community confirmed as participating this year :)

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
If someone wants to sign up as Scotty's backup btw, it'd be good to have one of those too (but not mandatory).

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE ON MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP

Originally, the plan was for this season to feature 135 communities. We will now have 165 participating communities, which means that this season alone we will have more different communities represented than all other seasons combined. Approximately 60 communities are participating for the very first time. Of the returning communities, about a dozen of them are resending a previous representative, while the rest are all sending fresh faces.

As a result of how big this season has gotten, we'll have more games to look forward to than ever before. We will have 11 qualifying games, 2 wildcard games and 1 finale game = 14 games in total.

All kinds of communities are partipating. Besides the sites dedicated specifically to mafia, we have forums dedicated to popular entertainment, sports, poker, board games, online games, video games, role playing, LEGO, personality type testing, stick figure animations, science, atheism, music, mathematics, comics, students, etc. Some of these communities started playing mafia more than a decade ago; Others just started this year.

Despite this being a forum event, we will also have communities that play the game via various chat clients (Discord, Telegram, IRC, custom, etc.) and via webcam (with games often streamed on Twitch.tv). And not least, there are communities centered around mafia game variants that you can buy on Steam (Town of Salem and Throne of Lies).

This season will also have the biggest international scope yet. For the very first time we will have representatives from Romania, Hungary, Chile, Portugal, Ukraine and Czechia as well as our first person representing a Japanese community. We even have our first Native American.

In addition to this, we of course welcome back countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Italy, Indonesia, South Africa and Ireland, meaning that we'll have more than 20 different countries represented in total.

Next update: I am hoping very much I will have all the info I need from all of the representatives by Wednesday at the latest next week. Assuming I do, I will schedule all the qualifying games on this day and get back to you with your representative's start date.

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Scott hasn't been logged in since Apr 11, 2017.

If someone has a way of contacting him, please do. If I haven't heard back from him before Monday, I'll be forced to pull him from the game.