Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'd go and give NukeWolf a go, but it's hard enough to do it without a ski trip in the middle, so later next month is best.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I do have an idea for a game (it includes a secret role), but now is not an ideal time to flesh out details as Chinese New Year is just around the corner

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Maybe I should refine my idea for a game of Werewolves that is all about what place you are at.
Like, everyone has a house and some night powers target houses (the people inside those houses) and some target people directly. And there will be a few powers that will let people move to another house.

It might not even need to have Werewolves, depending on how interesting and balanced I can make that "housing" concept. But let's not annoy @Pyure.

Reactions: Lethosos and Pyure

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I should refine my idea for a game of Werewolves that is all about what place you are at.
Like, everyone has a house and some night powers target houses (the people inside those houses) and some target people directly. And there will be a few powers that will let people move to another house.

It might not even need to have Werewolves, depending on how interesting and balanced I can make that "housing" concept. But let's not annoy @Pyure.
Sounds pretty neat and similarities to crazy cave wolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Greetings folks. I know we're on something of a hiatus here, but Thingyman has kindly wandered by regardless to extend an invitation to yet another Mafia Championship (Season 4!)

Please see below for the relevant details.

docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If anyone's interested and can contribute the time, I'd love to see some hands raised. If we were super-active I'd suggest starting with nominations straight off the hop, but as it stands, its probably best to figure out who even exists first :)

Reactions: erindalc

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
nEJXmEP-fjRSncploEGeZeNv7Hy6OymU9d2pM-prYf0

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, Pyure :)

I'm gonna be following along here. Lemme know if you have any questions about the season.