Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yes...it is. That's the point. You can ask me if you want to make a comment or something along those lines, but I'd rather dead people stay dead.

And I did say may...its a case by case basis anyways. Unless you're a really big jerk about it I won't ban people.
Also, the stipulation kinda goes without saying anyway. If I'm a GM and someone has a history of being a twink, I will ban then from my game. If its not harsh, people will consider the unharsh penalty a "fair trade" and just do the bad thing.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me for my random abscence. If someone could take over my role in the ongoing game that's be highly appreciated I won't be able to play for the next 2 days.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Excuse me for my random abscence. If someone could take over my role in the ongoing game that's be highly appreciated I won't be able to play for the next 2 days.
Vakantiedrukte?

It seems like it's a terribly hectic period in The Netherlands. I think I won't be able to play a full 100% for the next two days either. I hope I won't have to abandon the game altogether though.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
@eweshuen should join.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).