Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You know what, knowing this community, games don't take 3 weeks to complete.
If people are interested in a Matrix6-12 game i'll create one.

Else once I get my self to come out of bed, I'll host the badman game.
A matrix game sounds brilliant, although I might be a bit busy with a similar MU game by the time.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You know what, knowing this community, games don't take 3 weeks to complete.
If people are interested in a Matrix6-12 game i'll create one.

Else once I get my self to come out of bed, I'll host the badman game.
I think goreae's already queued up for a Matrix-12 game (as a warm-up for Vike and/or frederikam) immediately after Seconded. But I doubt anyone would be opposed to running another one later on.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I think goreae's already queued up for a Matrix-12 game (as a warm-up for Vike and/or frederikam) immediately after Seconded. But I doubt anyone would be opposed to running another one later on.
Currently he has another game called agreement in que. But if he wants fo take matrix i'll do BATMAN!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Aha! Well Shazy, load me up on que with a Matrix 12 game.

Prefferably right up on there. I've got some people from the Bulbagarden Forums who will also participate in the championship that want to participate! So as soon as possible would be amazing!
SE is half right. Goreae said he's available to host, but didn't say anything beyond that.
I could host it. Heaven knows I have the experience. And I'm not really interested being the rep anyways.
@dylanpiera, you're on the queue with the prep Matrix12. Sorry, Gor. At least you aren't doing back-to-back games this way. :p

RealKC and Goreae have already given permission for the Matrix12 to get ahead of their games to prepare for the championship, so you can host it right after Seconded is finished. This is the queue as it stands now:
  1. @dylanpiera, Matrix12
  2. @RealKC, Beginner's Quest
  3. @goreae, Murder at Monocon
Are you three okay with that?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all. I've been gone for sometime, as I don't really have that much time to put into werewolf and also I don't feel like I was really TOO into it in the final few games I played. I recently joined the discord however, and someone said they wanted cardwolf back, so I guess I'm happy to GM some cardwolf every now and then although I won't be playing. Probably.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey all. I've been gone for sometime, as I don't really have that much time to put into werewolf and also I don't feel like I was really TOO into it in the final few games I played. I recently joined the discord however, and someone said they wanted cardwolf back, so I guess I'm happy to GM some cardwolf every now and then although I won't be playing. Probably.
Awesome :)