Werewolf: Murder at Monocon: Recruitment thread

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Good evening, good fellows! It is I, goreae, with a splendid proposal to you all, for we shall be playing the rather entertaining werewolf game! This is, however, just a formality, so you good chaps don't sue my trousers off for endangering your lives without proper consent. So just sign on the dotted line and let us play!

The minimum we need is ten people. No maximum. In this game, there are three teams: Villager, wolf, criminal. Wolves and villagers both win as a team, but criminals win individually.
Team Werewolf: Wins by killing all but the number of wolves. If there are 2 wolves, they need to kill all but 2. If this requirement is not met, then the wolves lose.

Werewolf: Generic wolf #1

Lone wolf: must win alone.

Moon-moon: Must be dead to win.

Team Villager: Must kill all wolves to win.

Chap: Generic villager #1

Investigator: The seer. Every night, the investigator checks a random person to see what team they're on.

Aristocrat: Once per game he can force someone to change their vote to the player of their choice.

Muscle Man: The bodyguard. Can protect one player a night from being killed, but cannot protect the same person twice in a row.

Medium: Once per game can ask a yes or no question to a random dead person. They don't know who. When killed, he can leave a 3-word message to the living.

Adulterer: Can kill one person per game. Once this power is used, the adulterer is converted to a murderer, and joins the criminals.

Team CROST (Chap Robbing Organization Syndicate Thingie): Wins individually. Players win by surviving to the end of the game. Every member loses if the investigator is alive at the end.

Identity theft: Generic criminal #1

The Unicorn: Can check one player per night to see their role. Can also make a player look like they're on a different team to the investigator. Power has a 25% failure rate.

The Wasp: Can kill one person per game, granted that player had voted to lynch the wasp at one point or another.

Murderer: Converted adulterer. Nothing special. Looks like a chap when they're checked by the investigator.
  1. Not_Steve
  2. Exedra
  3. jus2beast
  4. VikeStep
  5. Staxed
  6. sleepyscumbag
  7. Strikingwolf
  8. dgdas9
  9. SoraZodia
  10. Shazam08
  11. chbachman

I'm accepting recruits for three days. Then the games begin!

Original game:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-game-chap-ter-three.30826/

Last edited:
Reactions: PeggleFrank

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
azpcwynjeg2cqbgir6vehwa34uvmxyr.gif

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014