Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why VikeStep is saying I'm an "Apt" and threatening to "out" this role if I don't vote for who he says?

Hello, so I know you are an apt. I'm sure you do not want that info getting out no?
So vote for SpwnX and convince whoever you can. If SpwnX is not lynched at the end of the day I will tell everyone your role

What the hell are you up to Vike? And is this just you being "clever" or is someone screwing you over with shitty intel?

I encourage people to try to lynch me tonight if they're so inclined and don't mind wasting a night's vote. In the meantime, villagers don't blackmail other villagers. Vote VikeStep, lock.
I must be out of my god damn mind

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I must be out of my god damn mind
Sure. While you're off your rocker, your big speech about bluffing...you only ever do that stuff when you're a wolf. When you're a villager you entertain yourself in other ways.

I'm hoping folks remember how you play and vote accordingly.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why VikeStep is saying I'm an "Apt" and threatening to "out" this role if I don't vote for who he says?

Hello, so I know you are an apt. I'm sure you do not want that info getting out no?
So vote for SpwnX and convince whoever you can. If SpwnX is not lynched at the end of the day I will tell everyone your role

What the hell are you up to Vike? And is this just you being "clever" or is someone screwing you over with shitty intel?

I encourage people to try to lynch me tonight if they're so inclined and don't mind wasting a night's vote. In the meantime, villagers don't blackmail other villagers. Vote VikeStep, lock.
I do pyure, i happened to tell him that you're an apt.
Also, that is interesting. vote vikestep

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I do pyure, i happened to tell him that you're an apt.
Uh you realize I have to sort of ask...why would you tell him that?
You're not a seer role. Either that or you're getting fed bad info or lying about who you investigated or what you saw.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
God Darn it Pyure. You had to go and mess things up didnt you. Oh well, guess next time you will accept any blackmails I make.

My defining proof that Pyure is an apt and the resulting chain of events and motives.

• On Day 2, first thing I get PM'd by SpwnX who claims that Pyure is an apt and that he is a seer. I become skeptical and realise this the perfect chance to make an alliance of sorts with a non-villager. Now I am a villager, so a fake alliance with a non-villager can go a long way.
  • I then decide that to prove to Pyure that I am with him, I come to him firm and say that I will co-operate with him if he votes for SpwnX. I'm sorry SpwnX. You were a pawn in this chess game between Pyure and I. I won't vote for you any more :)
  • I then realise that this may backfire on me because he will know if everyone is in on it. So I kind of convinced everyone that I could that SpwnX is a wolf and that we should vote for him. I got a couple people in on it, another still skeptical.
  • I realised that I should contact the person I investigated last night who also happened to be a detective. After discussing I find out that this detective happened to investigate SpwnX and saw that he was a seer.
  • Now I am in deep trouble, I was about to PM Pyure with some smart response to back out of it but realised I was too far in to back out.
  • He then pulls this stunt in the thread revealing our conversation
  • Now I am here telling you that Pyure is in fact an apt
Vote Pyure

Sorry bud, but that's what happens when you break Vike's deals.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Uh you realize I have to sort of ask...why would you tell him that?
You're not a seer role. Either that or you're getting fed bad info or lying about who you investigated or what you saw.
Because I wanted to play the nice vikestep network thing. But i guess it went wrong :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
God Darn it Pyure. You had to go and mess things up didnt you. Oh well, guess next time you will accept any blackmails I make.

My defining proof that Pyure is an apt and the resulting chain of events and motives.

• On Day 2, first thing I get PM'd by SpwnX who claims that Pyure is an apt and that he is a seer. I become skeptical and realise this the perfect chance to make an alliance of sorts with a non-villager. Now I am a villager, so a fake alliance with a non-villager can go a long way.
  • I then decide that to prove to Pyure that I am with him, I come to him firm and say that I will co-operate with him if he votes for SpwnX. I'm sorry SpwnX. You were a pawn in this chess game between Pyure and I. I won't vote for you any more :)
  • I then realise that this may backfire on me because he will know if everyone is in on it. So I kind of convinced everyone that I could that SpwnX is a wolf and that we should vote for him. I got a couple people in on it, another still skeptical.
  • I realised that I should contact the person I investigated last night who also happened to be a detective. After discussing I find out that this detective happened to investigate SpwnX and saw that he was a seer.
  • Now I am in deep trouble, I was about to PM Pyure with some smart response to back out of it but realised I was too far in to back out.
  • He then pulls this stunt in the thread revealing our conversation
  • Now I am here telling you that Pyure is in fact an apt
Vote Pyure

Sorry bud, but that's what happens when you break Vike's deals.
I got a headache trying to make sense of that about halfway through. I can't even make heads or tails anymore of what's total BS, partial BS, and utter mindboggling BS.

I think somewhere in there....SpwnX is a seer, so you want everyone to think he's a wolf? What? Is RJS making you do this?

Because I wanted to play the nice vikestep network thing. But i guess it went wrong :p
I trusted Vike in a game once, almost. Saw the knife coming at the last second. Its a rite of passage; learn from it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I got a headache trying to make sense of that about halfway through. I can't even make heads or tails anymore of what's total BS, partial BS, and utter mindboggling BS.

I think somewhere in there....SpwnX is a seer, so you want everyone to think he's a wolf? What? Is RJS making you do this?

I trusted Vike in a game once, almost. Saw the knife coming at the last second. Its a rite of passage; learn from it.
Relevant Song

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe Pyure will rethink these kinds of decisions better next game hey?

Let this be a lesson to all who think they can double cross me

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Maybe Pyure will rethink these kinds of decisions better next game hey?
tbh you seem a bit desperate Vike. Bailing water a bit? Regretting trying to pull your stunt?

You sorta missed a few things.
1) Why would a seer role divulge everything to you? As in, you, Vikestep.
2) If I'm a non-villager (!) why would that person vote against you instead of me?
3) Its only blackmail if you have a hold on me. You came at me with a BS role claim and botched it. Obviously I'm going to reveal that.
4) ...Seriously, if I was a neutral role, we have better things to do than lynch neutrals right now. We're already f#$@ed sideways as it is.

You're a wolf. You're going down tonight. And then everyone's going to say "Gee, Pyure was right again."

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
tbh you seem a bit desperate Vike. Bailing water a bit? Regretting trying to pull your stunt?

You sorta missed a few things.
1) Why would a seer role divulge everything to you? As in, you, Vikestep.
2) If I'm a non-villager (!) why would that person vote against you instead of me?
3) Its only blackmail if you have a hold on me. You came at me with a BS role claim and botched it. Obviously I'm going to reveal that.
4) ...Seriously, if I was a neutral role, we have better things to do than lynch neutrals right now. We're already f#$@ed sideways as it is.

You're a wolf. You're going down tonight. And then everyone's going to say "Gee, Pyure was right again."
1. Hey, thats his problem, not mine. I said for anyone to contact me if they are a detective/investigator and he did. I also openly said that. A wolf wouldnt really do that unless they were really risking it
2. He initially voted for you, then as I said, everything turned upside down and failed and he turned against me
3. It is blackmail because you are an apt
4. That is a non-argument. Insanity can do some crazy things. I cant say how I would know this kind of thing but insanity is something people are better off without

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
K.

Goin to bed. My fav part of the night was when you posted something about SpwnX being an evil investigator wolf thing and sent me a pm saying "checkm8". Or something. I forget who's an apt and who's a wolf-seer at this point.

And its curious that you're claiming insanity now.

Maybe this will be the quickest ww ever? gl voting folks.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
K.

Goin to bed. My fav part of the night was when you posted something about SpwnX being an evil investigator wolf thing and sent me a pm saying "checkm8". Or something. I forget who's an apt and who's a wolf-seer at this point.

And its curious that you're claiming insanity now.

Maybe this will be the quickest ww ever? gl voting folks.
I'm not claiming insanity. That would be against the rules and frankly quite insane!

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
You forgot Nobody, he died too and now all those who voted for him are going insane... maybe?
I'm not crazy...

My sense of reality is just different to yours. :)

◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉ ◉_◉

not-crazy.jpg

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese